Slackbot draws stuff

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Lol, Wembley with multi-colored eyes is cute. Dunno if the smurf hat works on Gobo though. The doodle dump thing is cute. Who was the fraggle who needed to eat something or he'd kill someone? Is that an OC or someone from the series?

Slackbot

Reaction score
Wow, is my printing that bad? That's Red, wearing her pajamas with her hair down, saying "Gobo, if I don't get some sleep I will KILL someone, and right now I don't care WHO!"

As for the Smurf hat, heh, it is part of the "Dumb Hats for Gobo" series.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Oh it does say that. Sorry, I read it wrong.
That's a good point about the Msurf hat, (though I thought the paper cup fez worked pretty well)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
As a chronic insomniac myself... I ADORE that doodle of Red threatening Gobo. Got quite a laugh from that. Is there a story attached to that? Because if there isn't... I may have to create one. Because that is awesome and makes me happy.

Slackbot

Reaction score
"Red the Homicidal Insomniac" is a possible gag for a future story. If you want to write something around it, go for it! I'd like to see what you come up with.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Red the Homicidal Insomniac: It's just so much fun drawing Red at her wits' end. Though I have fanfic in mind, this is actually based on real life, with my brother-in-law in Red's shoes. Poor Ron.

Dumb-hat-for-Gobo alert #4: A ball cap. You get points if you can name who he swiped it from.

Y'ever notice that Fraggles are most dressed when they go to bed? They can walk around buck naked all day, but when they go to sleep they put on clothes. My guess is that their body temperature falls enough when they sleep that they'd get cold without jammies.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Particularly coming off of an all-nighter last night, I am RIDICULOUSLY pleased to see this as a full-fledged picture. Very nice.

Now please excuse me while I blink at this hat and try to remember where the heck I've seen it before, because I KNOW I have... somewhere... Erm...

Also, having spotted the extra little note you've got on the page there... You have my sympathy on the striped pajamas. Never attempted them myself, but I can only imagine... rather nightmarish imaginings. Involving lots of erasing.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks, glad I could make you smile. Red's suffering is always entertaining! She feels even worse than I did while putting the stripes on those pajamas. I've finally found something more annoying to draw than the banana tree pattern on Wembley's shirt.

A hint on the cap: it'd probably be easier to recognize if Gobo was wearing a green shirt.