Smokers on the forum

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
There's a FEW places like that here in Memphis; but, only a few.

What's funny is that in the smoked BBQ places, they have smoking and non-smoking sections; although--the smoke IS different than cigarettes. Still, it just seems funny, and I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere.

I made this one up:
"The other day I saw 2 policemen eating a BBQ sandwich. It was the worst case of cannibalism I've ever seen!"

Think about it, and it will be funny.
One day.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I'm allergic to cigg. smoke.Plus,the Porky Pig cartoon 'Wholly Smoke' is a very good teacher for anti-smoking,it was for me.Ergo,I've never inhaled.

Spamela

Reaction score
I used to smoke for a bit but not very often. i have quit since. i just find it really bad for my body and health. it not only gets in the way of my modeling but my athletics too. volleyball just wasn;t as fun then.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I made this one up:
"The other day I saw 2 policemen eating a BBQ sandwich. It was the worst case of cannibalism I've ever seen!"

Think about it, and it will be funny.
One day.
Funny Kevin,hehe.

Rosewood

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
I'm allergic to the stuff. HATE IT!! I wish smoking was illegal.. ( I hold my breath when walkin by smokers :embarrassed:)
That makes 2 allergic people here; me and Anything. Anyone else out there actually ALLERGIC to ciggy smoke?:eek:

jediX

Reaction score
Yup, I'm allergic to smoke as well (though I already mentioned that). I'm also extremely allergic to cats. And ESPECIALLY to cats that are smoking.:wink:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
My godmother & grandmother lost their lives to lung cancer.I also remember in 5th grade,an officer coming to our class,telling us about the dangers of drug use.

Rosewood

Reaction score
My way of dealing with it........

Now, granted, I've only done this once, but back then I was desperate!

Here in Utah we have an amusement park called "Lagoon". It was a favorite place for me to go on my birthday untill about ten years ago. We had gone there to celebrate my turning the "big 30", and on that day it seemed like the percentage of smokers there was way more than usual. Everywhere you went, it seemed you were pasing through a big cloud of someones seconed-hand stench. It finally took someone actually lighting up right next to me while waiting in line for one of the rides that finally pushed me over the edge. I left the ride and went to file a complaint at the administrators office. But when I got there they simply said there was nothing I could do about it (since this was a privately owned facility), and that they weren't going to take any kind of action, either. At that point I silently declared war.

Now, each time you go here, you get a "Bounce back" pass which allows you to come back within the next week and get in for half the price. This time I used mine, but when I came in this time, I was fully loaded - with 2 full cans of "fart spray"! That whole day, when ever anyone "blew" my way, I just calmly went up-wind from them and let them have a dose of mine. (I kept the thin can hidden in my sleeve so everyone simply thought the rotten-egg smell was the real thing.) And when ever anyone had the audacity to give me a crusty look, I simply smiled and said "Right back at ya!":big_grin: