Somebody's Getting Married?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Already told you how much I loved this chapter. Just hope others get a chance to read and review before another installment gets posted.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm, wonder what segment of the movie will be focused on next. Course, there's the postcard scenes... My fave of those, the one I always find funny, is the one with Scooter and the Chef and Lew Zealand.
Then again, I'm sure Cath has some surprises for us whenever an update gets posted.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Bringing this story back up topside, cause I think Cath hasn't finished with it yet. Look forward to updates when you can get 'em.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Felt it was oly natral to ask for an update to this narrative of when TMTM was made and filmed... Especially given Lisa's own little fanficish wedding over in the T*K*O 3976½ offices next week. Rully looking forward to ho the story progresses wit the behind the scenes on the scenes that make up the movie, and more importantly, the story as well.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Like I said elsewere... Rully fine story and I love the glimpses of TMTM woven into this here yarn. Maybe an update or two will find its way here during the weekend.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
A Personal Question

Kermit felt more than saw a furry blue presence at his elbow.
“Kermit—can I ask you a personal question?”
“Would it stop you if I said no?” Kermit responded, not even looking up from his notes.
“Good point,” Gonzo admitted. “I was wondering if I could, um, borrow Piggy for a few minutes.”
That caused Kermit to look up.
“Why?” he asked, instantly suspicious.
“It’s personal.”
“That’s what I’m afraid of.”
Gonzo put his hands on his hips, looking annoyed. “Well excuuuse me,” he huffed. “Pardon me for trying to have a social life, Mr.-I-got-married-already.”
Kermit sighed. “What does Piggy have to do with your social life, Gonzo?”
Huffiness had not worked, so Gonzo tried being reasonable—which, for Gonzo, was trying indeed.
“I’m having some…domestic issues with Camilla.”
Kermit looked at him askance. “Such as?”
Gonzo sighed, his eyebrows lowering in annoyance. “Well, if you must know—“
“And apparently, I must,” murmured Kermit.
“—she won’t do what I tell her.”
Kermit stared at him for a long moment, then burst out laughing. This was obviously not the reaction his furry blue friend had expected, and Gonzo looked very huffy now, glaring at Kermit while his face flamed with heat.
“Easy for you to laugh,” he muttered.
Kermit managed to contain his mirth and put a conciliatory hand on his friend’s arm.
“Gonzo, why do you think Camilla should do what you tell her? And what makes you think that Piggy can help you?”
Gonzo looked at him, his expression uncertain now.
“Piggy does what you tell her.”
Again, Kermit burst into astonished laughter. “Since when?” he inquired.
“Since you got married. I thought maybe, you know, Piggy could give Camilla some pointers.”
Kermit shook his head. “First of all, you and Camilla are not married and even if you were I doubt she’d do what you tell her. It—it doesn’t work that way. And, secondly, well, first of all I should have said, Piggy does not do what I tell her. She’s her own, um, pig, and she doesn’t take orders from me.”
“Whatever you say,” muttered Gonzo.
“Gonzo, she doesn’t! And even if she did—which she doesn’t—that doesn’t mean that Camilla will do what you say.” He tried—he tried so hard not to ask, but at last he couldn’t help himself. “What do you, um, want her to do?” Kermit cringed inwardly, hoping he wouldn’t be sorry he’d asked.
“I’m wanting to recreate the stunt made famous by William Tell.”
“You want to shoot an apple off her head?”
Gonzo looked at him blankly. “William Tell shot an apple off someone’s head?”
Kermit looked toward his notes longingly and Gonzo, recognizing that look, hastened to get approval.
“So…?”
“Gonzo--please!”
Gonzo looked disgruntled. “So, you’re saying that you don’t tell Piggy what to do.”
“Right,” Kermit said, beginning to re-read his notes.
“So…I don’t actually need your permission to get Piggy’s help?”
Kermit looked up again. “Wait,” he said. “I didn’t say—“
“Thanks Kermit!” said Gonzo cheerily, moving off. Kermit watched him go, completely at a loss for words.
He was standing like that, looking after the way that Gonzo had gone, when Piggy appeared at his elbow. She leaned in to smooch him cheekily on the cheek, making him startle.
“Good morning, Mon Capitan,” she said merrily. She had her makeup on, and she was dressed for the morning shoot. She looked in the direction Kermit was looking. “What are you looking at?”
Kermit turned and looked at her, and there was something in his expression that Piggy couldn’t read. Piggy smiled, liking the grumpy little turn of his mouth.
“Oh, nothing,” Kermit said wearily. “But if Gonzo asks you for help today and you have to swat him?”
“Yes?” said Piggy, mystified.
“Swat him hard,” said Kermit.
Piggy laughed and gave him a kiss on his grumpy mouth. “Okay, Sweetheart,” she said, smiling. “Whatever you say.”
Then she left, and Kermit stood and stared after her.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Laughs!>

That is a BEAUTIFULLY ironic chapter... Oh, GOSH, I love it, Ru!

MORE PLEASE!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Funny little installment... But if the shooting an arrow through an apple on top of her head isn't the stunt Gonzo wanted to perform, what was t? Very much enjoyed this little addition.

Oh, and I'm going to have to borrow Erin's bunker... Seems that next weekend, Chinese Nw Year's, marks the beginning of this 12-yea cycle's year of the pig.
*Goes to get supplies for hiding out in anti-overly doe UG bunker.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Come on in, honey! The ushy-gushy is fine! (And if you're faint of heart, or blush at the drop of a, um, bat--we'll give you some breathing room!)

Davina

Reaction score
just found this thread.. and LOVE IT!!!!
I've always been a proponent of the "yes, they're married" theories :smile: and just love how you've set it all up :smile:
can't wait for more!