Songs from MC Radio

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmm. Thanks MuppetDude.

How strange. I think it may be a clip that works best on a record, so you can imagine the guy walking around his head.

Hmmm.

But, does anyone know the lyrics/transcript of this?

Beauregard

Reaction score
"Another sombody done somebody wrong song"

I only heard the end of this song from the Muppet Show, but Piggy was crying by then and missing Kermit. Why? Does anyone know?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
"Your Feet's Too Big"--featured two furry pink monsters (with big feet) that worked sort of like Baby Tooth and the Funky Funk from SS, with three puppeteers performing each. One of them had a purple beard, moustache, and pointed red nose. The other had a head similar to Telly's. The male one has also appeared on JHH ("Monster Telethon").

"Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song"--the set features Piggy and Rowlf only at first, but when it hits the chorus, Fozzie, George, Mildred, Janice, Scooter, Gonzo, and Hilda appear behind the piano and Rowlf to sing along. At the end, some of the characters get a bit teary-eyed (including Rowlf). I don't think that her missing Kermit had anything to do with the show. (Maybe it was reserved for a later episode?)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmm. Interesting. Thanks.

I did have another questian yesterday, but I couldn't find this thread for some reason. Oh well. I'm sure I'll remember it.

__

Interprited for long-necked tie-wearing assistents/victims:

Mmm. Meeping maaps.

Me med mee m moumer meep mesmeemay! Mee, mou, my, meegometten (sp?). Me mee. Me meep meemeermin.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I heard a song called "Friendship" sung by Kermit, Robin and 'the Whales'. They seem to have a weird (and slightly annoying) under-water vibrato to their voices at parts. It say s it was from the Muppet Show, so here are my questions:
1. What episode (guest star?) was this and what season?
2. It's obvious Kermit and Robin have befriended some whales who are being hunted by poachers (of whom Kermit and Robin confront at the end of the song). SO: is this any relation, inspiration or similarity to the beautifully illustrated Muppet story book "A Whales Tale" where Kermit and Robin are seperated from the rest of the gang on a boat trip for an ocean picnic??

MuppetDude

Reaction score
1) I think it's from the Chris Langham episode, season five.

2) There's definitely some similarities.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Thanks, it sure sounds like it has a LOT of similarities.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Isn't Chris Langham one of the Muppet writers? How'd he end up on a show? Was he famous? Did audiences know him?

__

Interprited for the weak at heart and head and feet and everywhere else because of daily damages:

Meep mee meeter? Meeper mou mo mee mee? Meeping meep mou meep's make. Meep?

Beauregard

Reaction score
In that case, what was he introduced as on the show?

__

Interprited into mime:

___________, ___________________________?