1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Songs from MC Radio

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Beauregard, Mar 2, 2005.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Ok! And yes it was Mary Banilow on SS. Sorry, I thought since it said "Muppatones" it would be on the Muppets. Forgive me.

And, MuppetDude, don't feel you have to answer all my questians!
  2. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

I don't mind. :)
  3. Beauregard

Oh good! In that case, why did...no...who did..when was...did you see when...he was who...what was the...no...why?
  4. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

I didn't know Wembley owned a computer. :zany:
  5. Beauregard

So says the Trash-Heep of Muppet knowledge ;)
  6. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

7. christyb

christyb New Member

While Wembley over there is making up his mind as to the next question of his I got a couple of my own concerning the Grouch Anthem.

1) I know it was featured before Follow That Bird starts and I love it but....What was it's purpose??
    2) I'm lazy and don't have time to read the credits but does anyone know who performed the other grouches that performed with Oscar?
  8. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

1) Maybe it was a way to loosen up the audience to "sit back, relax, and have a rotten time!" Or maybe it was a way to upstage Caroll again (though he plays the bird throughout the movie).

2) My guess would be the regular puppeteers: Richard Hunt, Marty Robinson, etc. I think I heard Richard Hunt's voice during it.

The Trash Heap has spoken! :zany:
  9. Beauregard

Go heapy! You rock trash guy!
  10. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

"Go heapy?"

"You rock trash guy?!"

Have you been skipping your medication? :p
  11. Beauregard

*checks tablet bottles*

Reads: Open jar, away from face...

Ooops. I think I took the wrong stuff.
  12. christyb

christyb New Member

Ok, I gotta another one. I just heard "You're Always Welcome In Our House". It has to be the most disturbing thing I have heard. So anyone know what episode it was on and any other random information about it?
  13. Beauregard

Sweet, innocent little Marissa Berenson sings "You’re Always Welcome In Our House." This apple-cheeked pixie cavorts about the set, occasionally revealing where her victim’s bodies are concealed, while chirping horrifying lyrics like "The lady came to our house, our house, our house – the lady came to find out why I was not in school. So we asked her to come in, and we gave her some poison lemonade, and we hid her in the freezer where it’s nice and cool."

It’s like a nursery rhyme performed by the psycho family from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
  14. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

Still We Like Each Other and Inchworm.

(a few times of heard a record version of this song but i'm hopping if the TV version which featured Grover and a female AM also could we ever hear the SS version of inchworm? i only saw that skit once on a 1988 episode and it be nice to hear it again.
  15. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

I don't have the Sesame Street version of inchworm. If you do, send me a PM and maybe I can get it transferred to MP3 for you.
  16. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

Enjoying just another day listening to MC radio.Finally heard Hugga Wugga today.Still a weird song to listen to.:zany: