1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Songs the Electric Mayhem could perform

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Frogster, May 29, 2007.

1. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Oh my goodness! O.O <3 Thanks you, Ailie dear! <33 I love it! His voice is really nice, WHY doesn't he get any time in front of the micophone? D: *cry*

Rofl! That film made me cry on the inside. D: He could've at least gotten the song names right in the commemtary... xP

Lol! That would actually make a really good scenario. c:

Oh, and I found out just a few days back (gracias, Muppet Wiki) that there was a spoof band on Muppets Tonight! called Nine Inch Snails. This made me lawl a lot. Apparently one of the snails made an appearence on the Letters to Santa special, but I say the should have a proper comeback. "Closer" may not be an appropiate song choice, though... xD
  2. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

I Believe in a thing called love....every time i hear it i think Muppets
  3. beakerfan76

beakerfan76 Member

I could picture them doing Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen. It would be perfect if Bruce was a guest on TMS.
  4. What's strange about Zoot singing is that his voice, according to Muppet Wiki, isn't provided by Dave Goelz there, but Kevin Clash. :cool:

Edit: I mean, in the JHH "Food" episode.
  5. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

Xanadu by Olivia Newton-John and Electric Light Orchestra. Janice could sing while the rest of the band backs her up.
  6. ElectricMayhem1

ElectricMayhem1 Active Member

i can't see it! :(
  7. ElectricMayhem1

White Rabbit~ Jefferson Airplane (I just imagine Janice singing it)
  8. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

No song particularly comes to mind at the moment, but I remember a couple months back there was one day where I would play songs in my head, but I'd play them with the voices of the Electric Mayhem singing. Good times.
    Speed Tracer likes this.
  9. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

This thread is wonderful and makes me continue my ever-long dream of someday hearing a full-length Electric Mayhem album.

They should do "Satisfaction."
    DramaQueenMokey likes this.
  10. MuppetySmurf

MuppetySmurf Member

The Muppet Show Theme remix!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:sing::flirt::cool::halo:
  11. We Got Us

We Got Us Active Member

"All Around the World" is a good one and "Don't Dream It's Over". Those songs just scream the electric mayhem to me.
  12. bingboingcutie

bingboingcutie Active Member

How 'bout "Love Shack"? I bet that would be pretty cute.
    DramaQueenMokey likes this.
  13. blackaerin

blackaerin Active Member

Really wanna hear EM take a crack at Weezer.
    Very funky songs, a shame they weren't in the Keep Fishin vid. (Besides Animal of course.)
  14. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Active Member

"Sweet Victory" from Spongebob Squarepants, for one.
  15. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

I would LOVE to hear them do "The Piano has been Drinking" by Tom Waits. It could easily be sung by Dr. Teeth, and I think the humor of the song would be very fitting. Then again, perhaps it would be a more fitting song for Rowlf?
  16. ElectricMayhem1

Twist & Shout ~ The Beatles
    Hide you Love away ~The Beatles
    I'm A Believer~ The Monkees
  17. bingboingcutie

bingboingcutie Active Member

Definitely. I'm a believer would be so perfect for them.
  18. ElectricMayhem1

yep!........but who would sing that song?
  19. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

I think Floyd could sing it.
  20. ElectricMayhem1

yeah.....but since i'm a Zoot fan..i always wanted Zoot to be seen more often.......but yeah..Floyd would be great!