Songs the Electric Mayhem could perform

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
(am i the only one who keeps mixing the lyrics to American Pie with Weird Al's Star Wars parody? i don't even realize that i do it!)
LOL, I have a Radio Disney CD with the Weird Al song on it that I had been listening to since I was just a kid. (Can't quite think of an exact age, but quite young.) To my knowledge, I hadn't heard the original song until I was somewhere between the ages of 8 to 10 or 11. I think I'll add both of those songs to my iPod next time I update it. :wink:

blackaerin

Reaction score
i'd like to see all the muppets to perform Come Sail Away~ by the Styx
I think it'd be hilarious if a muppet like Pepe or Piggy was singing the first part.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
And for that matter Electic Mayhem or all the Muppets need to do American Pie. (No not the stupid low brow excuse for comedy movie, the classic song
I fourth it. I love American Pie! Electric Mayhem would be perfect for it. Though they could also have it as a group song. It'd work either way.:flirt::cool:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
A psychedelic version of "Another Brick In The Wall" by Pink Floyd with all members of the band singing parts of the song.

"Psycho Killer" by the Talking Heads sung by Zoot. That song has Zoot's name written all over it.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Well, if he was still alive, Scatman John and the Mayhem would have gotten along... Can you just picture Floyd and Scatman singing 'Scatman's World'?

blackaerin

Reaction score
Well, if he was still alive, Scatman John and the Mayhem would have gotten along... Can you just picture Floyd and Scatman singing 'Scatman's World'?
oh that's a pretty image...
that would've been an amazing collab, that song is very soothing
and floyd would be awesome with his scatting.

I can picture the mayhem performing Tutti Frutti, with them each singing a verse or Pepe doing the singing it, lol

i think they can play some Ray charles, like Hit the Road Jack, or for Floyd singing Georgia on my Mind...

i'd like to see Janice and all the rest of the sorely underused Muppet Girls sing Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun.
It'd be fun seeing Janice, Mildred, Helga, Wanda, Miss Mousey, Yolanda, and all the rest having their shining moment in song.

since i'm a disney nut, and old disney's got some of the best songs, I'd like to see them cover "Why Should I worry" from Oliver and Company, seems like a cool loose song where the Mayhem would have fun.
and while i'm on Disney, i'd like to see Fozzie sing Bear Necessities. C'mon, it totally needs to be done.

and this is more of a joke moment, but i can imagine a small sketch with Zoot playing the Sorcerer's Apprentice on his sax and dancing with a dancing broom

Kiki

Reaction score
I know it'll never happen, for obvious reasons, but I can sooooo picture Dr.Teeth singing "Willie the Pimp" by Frank Zappa. His whole get-up is pimpish to me, and Captain Beefheart's rough voice (I *think* CB did the vocals on that song...) reminds me of Teeth's. It would be awesome. x33