1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Songs the Electric Mayhem could perform

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Frogster, May 29, 2007.

1. blackaerin Active Member

Problem is, while I'd love to have Zoot sing anything, he really isn't much of a singer.
    Too bad the saxaphone isn't a popular band instrument save for jazz numbers.
  2. DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

I'd love to see the EM do these:

You Give Love A Bad Name-Bon Jovi

Stairway To Heaven-Led Zepplin

Bang Your Head (Metal Health)-Quiet Riot

Harder To Breath-Maroon 5

If I Never See Your Face Again-Maroon 5 and Rihanna

As for the singers of each of the songs, I'm not so sure except for If I Never See Your Face Again and Floyd should do Adam Levine's part in that and Janice Rihanna's part.
  3. ElectricMayhem1 Active Member

Yep!...i would totally love to see Janice do that Jimmy Page solo!.......yeah...i keep imagining Dr. Teeth..sing You Give Love A Bad Name-Bon Jovi
  4. bingboingcutie Active Member

Wouldn't it be cute if he sang it with Janice? Maybe Zoot could sing it with someone too. Or get a cool sax solo.
    and LIPS too, of course!!!
  5. ElectricMayhem1 Active Member

yes!!!!!........Lips...at least has to get 1 singing line!
  6. bingboingcutie Active Member

What would a song be without a solo from Lips?? STEVE WHITMIRE RULES!!!!!
  7. ElectricMayhem1 Active Member

he sure does..!!!
  8. blackaerin Active Member

I can see them performing Elvis, but not sure as the singer. I actually think Pepe would be doing the singing or Johnny Fiama.

Grounds For Divorce by Elbow
    If I Ever Feel Better by Phoenix
    Aerodynamic by Daft Punk
    Clint Eastwood and Feel Good inc. by Gorillaz with Clifford doing his own raps
    Epic Sax Guy by Sergey Stepanov (more of a joke at Zoot's expense I admit, but cmon he's got the perfect sunglasses for the part!)
    DramaQueenMokey likes this.
  9. blackaerin Active Member

Actually, make that the One More Time/Aerodynamic mashup, with Zoot and Lips playing the brassy One More Time section and Janice doing vocals and tambourine then suddenly switching to her shredding to Aerodynamic.

I'd also love more of the Mayhem tackling classical pieces like Pachabel's Canon in D and going nuts with them (and giving Sam palpitations while they're at it). Maybe have Janice play electric violin to shake things up, assuming her playing violin in Christmas Carol is canon.

And adding another joke song is them attempting to play Through the Fire and the Flames but the instruments get played too fast, they start smoking and then combust.
    DramaQueenMokey likes this.
  10. DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

I would love to hear Clifford doing his own raps, it would be so cool!
  11. Ozymandias Well-Known Member

This song. I don't care if hardly anyone would recognize it outside of Cowboy Bebop fans, the Electric Mayhem could totally pull it off. Actually, anything by Stephen Comte would be good.
  12. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Once In A Lifetime by the Talking Heads. Dr. Teeth could say/sing the verses, and the whole band could come in on the chorus.

David Byrne was practically a Muppet to begin with.