Songs You Can't Stand

mr3urious

Reaction score
"Christmas Shoes" for me, too. I watched Patton Oswalt's hilarious deconstruction on that awful song.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I'm starting to hate the "War Is Over" Christmas song. It's played so much that I'll change the station on the radio if it comes on.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm starting to hate the "War Is Over" Christmas song. It's played so much that I'll change the station on the radio if it comes on.
Sadly, same here. I usually like the song but it's really over played during the holidays, lol.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
As far as christmas songs, Carol of the Bells. I just hate it. Its too creepy sounding to be a christmas song and honestly it scares me.

I am a huge Offspring fan, but I can't stand Self-Esteem. I know its the song that broke them and one of their biggest hits, but I just despise it.

Also, anything by Nirvana. I find them so ear shatteringly horrid that it is physically impossible for me to listen to more than two seconds of any song

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
As far as christmas songs, Carol of the Bells. I just hate it. Its too creepy sounding to be a christmas song and honestly it scares me.
I like the song, but I agree it is creepy, lol.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I also hate "Don't They Know It's Christmas" or "Feed the World" or whatever it's called. And "War is Over", as mentioned by other people, is also no bueno.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sadly, same here. I usually like the song but it's really over played during the holidays, lol.

That goes back to my rant about how I never actually hear the Snoopy song unless I miss half of it and just stumble upon it. They play the SAME songs over and over. One song gets requested so much (as I live near Boston's heavily Italian population) that the station ONLY plays it once a day at a certain time...Dominique the Christmas Donkey... over and over... Not that it bugs me, but I want my dang Snoopy and the Red Baron. But THANKFULLY that's only once a day, and I always miss it. I have taken a hate to The Christmas Song because everyone everywhere in the history of everything has recorded it. I mean, the original Johnny Mathis version's alright... I LOVE the Swedish Chef/Big Bird version.. but everyone everywhere plays one of a hundred thousand covers all the time. I hear it more than Paul McCartney's or John Lennon's respective songs... it's like STOP recording that song.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I also hate "Don't They Know It's Christmas" or "Feed the World" or whatever it's called. And "War is Over", as mentioned by other people, is also no bueno.
"Do They Know It's Christmas" is a song I enjoy listening to when it's not, but when it's over I can't help but think "That song was a little lame..."