Songs you'd like to see on the next Muppet Compilation CD

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Chilly Down
Good news: "Tenderly" is already available on the currently released compilation CD. You should be able to find it in most music stores. :smile:
ah, sounds great....although i have that song downloaded....thats a cool song and one of the oldest electric mayhem songs.....who was doing the part of janice anyways?

ryan

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
ah, sounds great....although i have that song downloaded....thats a cool song and one of the oldest electric mayhem songs.....who was doing the part of janice anyways?

ryan
I think it was probably Fran Brill.

-Kim

Ace_Yu

Reaction score
Here're my choices:

1. Dog City (JHH puppet version) theme
2. JHH theme
3. The Storyteller Theme
4. Storyteller "return from commercial/ middle of the story" theme (I loved all the music from that show)
5. "Living For Spring" (I think that's the name) From the Tale of the Bunny Picnic
6. "Chilly Down" from Labyrinth
7. Ghost of Faffner hall theme.
8. "Nime Ineteen" by Princess Malora from The Frog Prince
9. The main song from the Muppet Musicians of Bremen
10. "Riverbottom Nightmare Band" by The Nightmare (EOJC)

There's probably more I'll think of later.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ace_Yu
The Storyteller Theme
Storyteller "return from commercial/ middle of the story" theme (I loved all the music from that show)
Ghost of Faffner hall theme.
"Nime Ineteen" by Princess Malora from The Frog Prince
Storyteller - SO on the same page with you. I think the end theme is so awesome. I'm trying to get it on Mp3.

GoFH - Another great theme from an underappreciated show.

Nime Ineteen - I'd say yes, but there is alot of core stuff from the story of the Frog Prince in it, and I don't think it would flow when not in sequence on the album. Not to mention its 9 minutes long..

-Matt

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Ace_Yu: Great choices! Very original. Hope to see more of you here! :smile:

Ace_Yu

Reaction score
"Nim Ineteen" is 9 minutes long? Wow. I had no clue. The song at the end of the film would be alright as well if it's shorter. :smile:

Thanks Chilly Down. To me I'm not exactly original. I grew up at an odd Muppet time. I was born in 85, and I don't remember anything until the 90s. I remember Fraggle Rock was on HBO for awhile, then came The Ghost of Faffner Hall. During the Fraggle Rock times they showed The Frog Prince, Muppet Musicians of Bremen, Bunny Picnic, etc. frequently. Then came the JHH. I saw every episode of it and thought it was the greatest thing ever. It's kind of odd for me on the board here because most people grew up during the Muppet Show, which I'd only catch reruns on TNT every now and then. The time for it would always change. Sometimes it would be on at like 6 in the morning, sometimes noon, sometimes during part of the TNT kids show block. Thank god, I have almost everything said above on tape thanks to my mom and dad. I always liked the JHH more because of the Storyteller. That stuff would amaze me, and still does. My point...I forgot...oh yea, I'm not original, I was just there at the right time, heh heh. Wow...I could copy most of that into my biography...

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ace_Yu
"Nim Ineteen" is 9 minutes long? Wow. I had no clue. The song at the end of the film would be alright as well if it's shorter. :smile:

Thank god, I have almost everything said above on tape thanks to my mom and dad.
In regards to "Nim...", I meant the album release version. You see, the album is just the audio from the special, so the song includes a good deal of the story as well on that track. I'm sure for a compilation album they could cut out the extras and just use the song.

In regards to your video collection, expect an email soon. :smile:

-Matt

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
Why not "The Best of The Electric Mayhem?" Heck! I may do that one myself!

CousinLuke

Reaction score
This post... IT'S ALIVE!!!!!

Here're my choices:

1. Dog City (JHH puppet version) theme
2. JHH theme
3. The Storyteller Theme
4. Storyteller "return from commercial/ middle of the story" theme (I loved all the music from that show)
5. "Living For Spring" (I think that's the name) From the Tale of the Bunny Picnic
6. "Chilly Down" from Labyrinth
7. Ghost of Faffner hall theme.
8. "Nime Ineteen" by Princess Malora from The Frog Prince
9. The main song from the Muppet Musicians of Bremen
10. "Riverbottom Nightmare Band" by The Nightmare (EOJC)
I would not include most of these songs because most people want to have muppet show muppet songs if they buy a muppet compelation CD. This CD would e etter as a "best of Jim Henson CD". If that was the case I would add some fraggel rock songs. The only prolem with this Cd is the only way you could get it produced would be in an overpriced collection, as this would only be popular with fans of the entire Jim Henson Co. and not just the muppets and Sesame Street.