Songs you'd like to see on the next Muppet Compilation CD

rexcrk

Reaction score
Here's one that I want that I didn't see mentioned: "Marley and Marley" from Muppet Christmas Carol! :big_grin: I love that song :smile:

crazy ernie

Reaction score
They got an awful lot of coffee in brazil(from Muppets Tonight)and Cabin Fever

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
How about the Muppet Babies theme (extended version from the videos) and Lime in da Coconut (best Nilsson song I know of, thanks Jon Blaloc!), plus my favorite song from TMS, "It's not Easy Being Green" (another version w/ Don Henley of The Eagles fame is on Kermit Unpigged; I'll probably get that album off Itunes when it comes the Wintel way because that's my favorite Muppet album from the 90s.). How about also the Fraggle Rock theme (both versions would be fine!)? I love Muppets and I especially love Muppet Music.

petrieboy

Reaction score
SWEET VACATION (Jim Henson Hour)
Jim Henson Hour Theme Song
Love In A Laundromat (Muppets at Disney World)
MUPPETS TONITE Theme Song

Who cares about the songs from movies and a lot mentioned from the Muppet Show... we can get them from previous releases. I want the stuff that's good and hasn't been released (Ex: Christmas Toy songs...)

Kamit

Reaction score
SWEET VACATION (Jim Henson Hour)
Yes! Oh I love that song! My favorite JHH skit of all time. Hmmm I didn't realize until now that the 25th Anniversary CD has no JHH stuff. :frown:

Even when I'm weary and I just can't carry on,
And the world is like an endless debt for me to pay.....

I have a somewhat scratchy cassette recording that I made from our copy of the VHS tape. I'll need to transfer it to my computer soon (I'm in the process of copying all my old tapes to CD)

I agree that some of the selections for the 25th Anniv Cd were a little odd. I would have liked to hear "I've Never Harmed An Onion" as someone mentioned early on (that song cracks me up everytime I hear it - such wonderful, horrible puns). And for a similar reason I'd like Kermit's rendition of "Lydia The Tatooed Lady".

Some others:
"Blue Skies" by a bunch of Muppet Prairie Dogs
"I Get Around" - Already mentioned, but a classic
"Windmills of your mind" - a tongue twister if there ever was one "On the outside I am very calm and tranquil - on the outside, but on the inside.....

I had others but they've escaped me at the moment. A lot of my faves (Inchworm, Octopus' Garden, etc) have already been mentioned.

Zac

Reaction score
I would like to have "Never Before And Never Again" by Miss Piggy on the 'new' Muppet CD.

Zac :big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Most of the ones that people mention I downloaded it from Kazaa. Like the MTI, TMS and movie ones. I don't want to see another one because they'll use some the songs off the Muppet hits 2. I had most of the songs from the CD because I bought the Muppet hits and Muppet take 2. I just wished they would releace songs form Speicals and Fraggle Rock. But I would love to hear theses:

Happy together (TMS Brady Bunch lady and monsters)
TMS monster songs (I would love a bunch of monster songs)
A little help form a friends (already mention classic)

The one w/ Crazy Harry is blowing up stuff while some ladies sing :crazy:
oh and "Why can't we be friends" is also another one of my favorites and Frogs from Frog Prince.