Soooooo....what do you see?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
Please don't EVER do that again SuperScooter. Or I WILL be forced to hurt you.
Er, yes ma'am. Sorry.

*ahem*

I am scared now.

Er, did I offend you? If so, I think I should edit that post.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
come on we need a pic of you, superscoot...

Sarah

i put one up!

Danielle

Reaction score
hehe, sorry Scoot, it's just that my brother is the same age as you and he's a lot like you... so you remind me of him... as do most 15 year olds to a certain extent

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Danielle
hehe, sorry Scoot, it's just that my brother is the same age as you and he's a lot like you... so you remind me of him... as do most 15 year olds to a certain extent

My brother is 15 too...oops..no he's not, he just turned 16 (and can now drive:eek: ) and he's for SURE not attractive!!

Heehee! I'm totally kidding....I'm gonna have him come read this though!! :smile: HI DAVEY!!! *snicker*:big_grin:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
come on we need a pic of you, superscoot...

Sarah

i put one up!
See, there's the thing. YOU look good. I do not.

Ah, I'll put one up eventually when I figure out how to use this digital camera thingy.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Supet Scoot,

If you want me to put it up on my site, I'll help ya out. Email it to ComplexEvolve@yahoo.com though.

Can't wait for Sarah and Manda's swoons as your face graces their screens.. hehehehehe

-Matt

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Re: Supet Scoot,

Originally posted by Cantus Rock
If you want me to put it up on my site, I'll help ya out. Email it to ComplexEvolve@yahoo.com though.
Can't wait for Sarah and Manda's swoons as your face graces their screens.. hehehehehe
-Matt
Riiiiiiiiight. :rolleyes: Sorry, I don't swoon.

(BTW, SuperScoot, srry, you didn't offend me, I was being SARCASTIC. Hard to tell though whrn you READ it, I guess.)

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well he ain't no muppet man, but superscoot might be decent looking....

Sarah

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
MIGHT be decent looking? Are you kidding me? Mr. Super Scoot is the hottest thing to hit this planet since James Dean. You can't even touch this kid he's so friggin' hot. In fact you're all so unworthy of Super Scooters sheer hotness that you wouldn't be allowed to touch him with a 20 foot pole... maybe a 22 foot pole, but that's pushing it. You haven't even seen hot until you've seen him. Seriously, this kid is the shiznit.

^_^ Debo

P.S I'm 19, so I'm not hitting on any 15 year olds here, but c'mon ladies! Why are you doubting his hotness? You can just tell he's hot, hot, HOT! XP