1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Soooooo....what do you see?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by sarah_yzma, Feb 14, 2003.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

I once donated my hair to Locks of Love, and am thinking of doing it again.
  2. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Great pics everyone! You all need to consider taking part in The Muppet Central Show - season 2! Last one was a lot of fun and you can see what a bunch of people here look like. If you're interested, PM me or read more here!
  3. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Nice, quaint little plug there Vic-O. ;)

Just kidding Dave, you know as well as I do that if anyone deserves a plug it's you!:excited:

But anyway, yeah that's me in the top left corner of the first MC Show. I should have some more pictures of me after my trip to Disney World next week, so look for them then!
  4. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Subtle- wasn't it? :halo:
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

What's going on here?
  6. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

Thank you :o

He is dreamy hu?.... its a good think I think that too!
    :flirt: I LOVE MY DANNY!:flirt:
  7. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I don't have any pics Online.So I'll need to give you a description of me:
    I'm short (4'11"),shoulder length brown hair,hazel eyes,glasses and *gulp*overweight.
    But hey...it's what's inside that matters,right?;)
    I LOVE everyone's pictures,btw!:)
  8. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Kathy... you sound almost like my mom.. only she's shorter than that!
  9. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

10. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

I agree w/ Kathy. You shouldn't be judged by your appearence, it's the inside that counts. :)

My Description: I'm around 5'7 or 5'9, I *used* to have strawberry blonde hair but it just natually changed to light brown. My hair is wavy-ish, mind you I somethings either curl it of straighten it. I have a round-ish face, I'm not skinny but I'm not fat, I have v.v. green eyes (They're waaaay more green than the photos, they almost look like those emerald contacts you can get. My eyes are probely my fave part of me ;) ), I have pale skin (IwishIwishIwish I had a tan sooo much!! :grouchy: ) and I have sticky-outty teeth (But I will be getting braces this december!). So there you have it.
  11. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

I like your photos Katie. You are a very nice-looking girl indeed. :)

And Kim. You are so distinguished playing your instrument. I have forgotten exactly what you said it was :o
    But you are very nice as well.

And Kathy don't feel too bad about the last part of your description. I'm overweight myself. But we're all special in God's sight.:)
  12. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

That's right. I always cringe when people self depreciate themselves, as well as I cringe by people overtly vain:)
  13. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Yeah, so do I.
    If I may, a bit of a funny story about one of my experiences. In 6th grade, I had a crush on this one particular boy, who just happened to be a lot shorter than me. He didn't return my affection, and kept trying to disuade my interest. One day in doing so, he said, "Why do you like me? I'm short."
    I answered, "I like short people."
    He turned his back on me and said, and these were his exact words, "You're weird."
    So there you have it. I still think little people are cool for some strange reason.
    :crazy:
  14. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

15. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Aww, that's Marty my man. ^.^ But keep in mind that's an old pic, mind you I havn't changed *that* much s'pose!
  16. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

... yikes.

I look so... young... and I feel so hideous. :p

That is an ooooooold picture.
  17. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I dont have any pictures of me exept a hideous picture from halloween that I cant find at the moment, but then again, all pictues of me are hideous :p

So, I will describe myself. I am 5' (between 4-7 inches, I dont know). I am actually short compared to many people I know, but I always seem to make friends with shorter people. Anyway, I have greenish brownish eyes and I often have "racoon" eyes, as my mom calls it, meaning I always have darkish purple cicles around my eyes, really pale, a really round head, I almost look like Barrel, exept, my purple eyes arent and dark has his purple eyes:smirk: And yeah...I'm not exactly the thinest person in the world:rolleyes:
  18. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

I felt the same way, SS....it was DEFINITELY time to post a new pic.
  19. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Yeah, I'm even sexier now (comment littered with sarcasm). I'm 5' 10", very overweight, my face looks pretty much the same as in that picture (scruffier, little more mature), and I now need glasses.

Welcome back, by the way.
  20. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Thank you for the welcome. It seems as I age, my behind gets larger as well. Oh well.....even though I am jogging now (for the first time ever :O) It probably has to do with back pain forcing me to lay down when I'm not working.