1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Soooooo....what do you see?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by sarah_yzma, Feb 14, 2003.

1. Super Scooter New Member

*looks over shoulder at own behind* ... hmm... did they decide Pluto was a planet or not?
  2. sarah_yzma Active Member

I dunno.....but if so, I'm definitely working on competition.....

No dwarf planet here ;)
  3. Super Scooter New Member

My butt's starting to form a ring of asteroids from having it's own gravitational pull.

.... ANY-way!
  4. sarah_yzma Active Member

Woah.....is it the return of the muffin ;)

I think that Muffinblaster 3000 is still around here somewhere in the BBB storagehouse ;)
  5. Super Scooter New Member

Come on! A thread's not worth reading if it's not worth muffining!

*prepares Muffinblaster3000, a sort of gigantic, futuristic machine gun, and fills the screen with mufins*

MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN
  6. sarah_yzma Active Member

Ahh great memories!

I've been working my way through the Sexy Muppet Mans thread....it's still just as funny to me!
  7. Super Scooter New Member

Well, of course... and, I am... and, he is... and... of course.
  8. sarah_yzma Active Member

For some reason, your rival thread never matched the peak that Bill's did.....
  9. Super Scooter New Member

The rival had negative connotations. The words IS NOT doesn't seem to sell as well (a rhyme) as the word IS.

Either that or it's like UHF being released the same year as Batman and a whole buncha other really popular movies.
  10. sarah_yzma Active Member

Haha! poor old UHF....

From now on, you will be equal to that movie, in my mind.....
  11. Super Scooter New Member

HURRAY! Twinkee weiner sandwich in celebration?
  12. sarah_yzma Active Member

Of course! And we'll play find the marble in the outmeal.....and wheel of fish....and all sorts of good stuff!
  13. Super Scooter New Member

I'll bring da badgers!
  14. sarah_yzma Active Member

I've got the poodles!
  15. Super Scooter New Member

I've got the open window!

.... oops... mr. poodle?
  16. Krazedmuppet Active Member

See... I have the opposite problem, and people dont understand it. Im overly skinny. I dont have an eating problem, im just very very skinny. It runs in my family. I dont gain weight, I can eat all I want, and not gain an ounce. This may sound like a dream to some of you, but it effects my health and... girl parts (have to have a cirtain amount of body fat for all that to work. Its kinda like people who have too much and it effects it.) Being very skinny isnt as fun as you may think. I dont fit into most cloths because I am- same problem that people who are over weight have. I get made fun of, called anorexic, get followed to the bathroom by school kids to see if I puke after I eat (I dont and never have)

All in all, no matter what we are, we are not happy, we wish we were this, we wish we were that, no matter what we look like or how much we weigh. No matter how other people may think we are beautiful, or even that we are beautiful, we are such critics of ourselves that we only see the faults and nothing more. Im sure everyone on here is very very beautiful, no matter what there size, shape, hair, what ever. :)
  17. sarah_yzma Active Member

Hmm....I desire the happy medium.
  18. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

In all my last post I forgot to mention one more thing thats "important". I have BIIIIG feet! I am in a MENS 10 because its so hard to find a womens show that fits me! I actually got asked one time if my shoes were my boyfriends!
  19. Krazedmuppet Active Member

My point is- there is no happy medium. Even if someone is truely at it, they dont realize it.
  20. sarah_yzma Active Member

You're right. I am definitely blessed that I carry my weight on my thighs and buttocks, which is 'healthier' than on the gut.

I ain't that bad off.