Space Shuttle Explosion

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I hope I don't offend anyone by saying this, but, the US has some serious problems.

Oh, well. The US has it's good points too (Hollywood), but, then again, you could just relocate Hollywood.:big_grin:

We're all going to England! Land of the Muppet!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
I hope I don't offend anyone by saying this, but, the US has some serious problems.

Oh, well. The US has it's good points too (Hollywood), but, then again, you could just relocate Hollywood.:big_grin:

We're all going to England! Land of the Muppet!
they have a lot of serious problems they don't address that much, and these problems keep on building and buidling and i don't even know if they're going to be solved at all...i don't think the people in the united states care about the problems that face their nation everyday because they're to concerned with their lives..

ryan

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
About Remembering...

Keep in mind though that it doesn't matter what the rest of the world knows about you or whether they care or not.

What matters is the friends and family you have. Make the memory THEY have of you count. Sure, the media hounds jump on the folks on the space shuttle, but they were known about all over the world where you and I are not, because we haven't done anything to note yet.

Make your mark in history and the world will know all about you.

Otherwise, just be happy with the time you have with your friends and family, and make the moments count with them so you will have sweet memories in their minds and in their hearts.

That's what really counts.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
That's sweet, Foz.

"Boy. Do I feel ashamed."
- Scooter
"Me too. I feel like two cents"
- Pops

Yeah, Foz. I've always felt that way. It's nice to know you have someone who cares about you. I'm glad I've got quite a few friends like that.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
That's sweet, Foz.

"Boy. Do I feel ashamed."
- Scooter
"Me too. I feel like two cents"
- Pops

Yeah, Foz. I've always felt that way. It's nice to know you have someone who cares about you. I'm glad I've got quite a few friends like that.
i've got family members who care, but sadly no friends...dang it..i need a life..

ryan

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
"Hi, I'm Fozzie Bear. Can you and I be friends?"

(Teddy Ruxpin play-off there). But, Rhyo...you DO have friends. Here. Sure, we're online, but you know we're all one big family, and we all get along pretty darn well.

Yup. We're your friends. :smile:

FOZ

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Oh.

I was just gonna tell him he did need to get a life.:big_grin:

Har de har har har.:rolleyes:

Seriously, man, that's part o' the purpose to this site. For people like us who don't have much of a life, and have the time to waste on here.:big_grin:

That's why they call it the Friends and Family part of the forum. You can just talk about whatever's on your mind. As we are now.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
aww...thanks...i think i do need a life though....i wanna go sky diving..that'll be awesome!

ryan

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
aww...thanks...i think i do need a life though....i wanna go sky diving..that'll be awesome! ryan
From the Great Muppet Caper:
(Opening Sequence, in balloon:smile:

Gonzo: Hey, maybe next time we can try this without the balloon.
Kermit: Try what? Plummeting?

HAAA!!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i don't think i'm going to go that far by killing myself!..but that's just me and not gonzo...

ryan