Space Shuttle Explosion

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I always forgetabout this part of the forum, i thought we didn't have it, even though my thoughts are late i have been thinkng a lot about this.

I was watching tv that morning and all of a sudden a special report came up, that's when they didn'tknow anything but that they lost comminication with the ship 15 mins ago. i was hoping that maybe they just lost connection and that they would connect back together again soon, then later ii saw that it did fall apart and that there wasn't much of a chance but still some.
i went tubing with my freind then and we ate at an applebees resturant andon a tv their that's when i found out they didn't make it.

My Grandmother and i were talking about it and how sad it was too see the families of these brave people. it make's you feel very lucky to have your family and that you should treasure every moment because doom will come again in the years which ever fourm it maybe.

a few days before the space shuttle explosion, a younge 18 year old girl who i used to live next door untill we moved a town or two away back in 1992. she died of a rare blood infection in which she had a stroke before it. i couldn't belive it, my family isn't in touch with the family anymore but their father helped my family out a lot back in the early 90's, we sent a nice card to them. it's very sad i remember playing house with the girl and her sister who was my age, i was always the family dog.;-)

Zachary,

Super Scooter

Reaction score
That's sad, Zack. Man. I actually kind of like this part of the forum alot. You get to learn more about the people on here, and that they have different levels. We're not just Muppet fans. We're people too.

(boy, do I like the new smileys!)

:wink:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi Scooter, yes this is a great part of the forum and yes these smileys are great!

In a week we will all be sick of them!:smile: j/k

Zack

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Though I'm two weeks late since I've been gone for the last month, the Columbia explosion was a very sad event for the US, Israel, and anyone else affected. And to think I moved from Texas (yes I admit that's where I lived) on Jan. 29 and literally wake up to this news three days later on this tragedy in the sky above my former home state. It's just incredibly sad, along with the other lower-profile events mentioned in this thread.

And since right now the smilies are the focus...:frown: