Special Edition Movie DVD's coming in November

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
What I wanna know is when "Sam & Friends" will come to DVD. They gave us Sullivan (yay for the existence of the DVD, boo to the cover art), now let's have Sam & Friends! You know you want it.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

MWoO

Reaction score
That's a job for a different compnay now. Sam and Freidns is in the hands of the Jim Henson Compnay. The problem is, hardly anyone knows of the show. At least with the Ed Sullivan stuff they could use the famous Ed Sullivan name.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Awesome. Hope they dig up some rarely-seen S&F segments. :big_grin:

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
MWoO said:
Apprently Sony/Tri-star partially owns the rights or somehting.
I guess you are right. What we need to do is email Sony to release a two-disc special edition of "Muppets Take Manhattan" for Summer 2006. What is their email address?

Ernie101

Reaction score
TotallySPiesFan, a 2-disk special addition would be AWESOME. I hate getting hyped up about something though, if we aren't sure it is going to happen.

-Drake.

unclematt

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
TotallySPiesFan, a 2-disk special addition would be AWESOME. I hate getting hyped up about something though, if we aren't sure it is going to happen.

-Drake.
TotallySpiesFan is only saying it would be cool. I think it would take alot on our part to make that happen.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
While this is great news, I was hoping that Disney would have announced that they were releasing something to DVD that hasn't previously been released on video or DVD, like the MuppeTelevision segments of The Jim Henson Hour (which I mentioned), Little Muppet Monsters, The Muppets at Walt Disney World (why didn't Disney release this special on video in the early 1990s?), The Muppets Go Hollywood (which will probably be on the muppet movie special edition) or The Muppets Go To The Movies (which could either be a feature in the great muppet caper special edition or on ofthe muppet show season sets).

As for re-releasing things that have already been availible on video, i was hoping that Disney would have mentioned releasing the muppet show compilation videos released by Playhouse video in 1985.

unclematt

Reaction score
Are there any chances of Muppet Babies being released on DVD?