Spencer's Muppet Merchandise

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I dont like the show either, though I LOVED last week's The Office episode about Glee watching parties. But I just liked Rocky Horror was introduced to a whole new generation of tv goers with Glee
It's a guilty pleasure - - with very talented people. I really liked last week's episode and that it wasn't tied up into a neat little ribbon, but there are some of them that just seem trite. The reason that episodes get "censored" is due to the usual busybodies. You can so tell that everyone wishes they could cut loose a little more.

I'm just glad to see retro is back in music and fashion, yet it is irritating to see so many young people who think they invented these configurations that I grew up with. :wink:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I dont like the show either, though I LOVED last week's The Office episode about Glee watching parties. But I just liked Rocky Horror was introduced to a whole new generation of tv goers with Glee
This is true. Yeah I saw the original film soundtrack actually placed pretty nicely on the Billboard music charts, which was nice to see because of that episode!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Back on subject...

well, the initial buzz of seeing Fraggles, SS and TMS all under one roof again has faded just enough for me to say...

FEETIE PJ's for ADULTS? ! ? ! :concern:

That is all.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Back on subject...

well, the initial buzz of seeing Fraggles, SS and TMS all under one roof again has faded just enough for me to say...

FEETIE PJ's for ADULTS? ! ? ! :concern:

That is all.
Well excuse me, Dr. :stick_out_tongue: I'm playing with ya,

LOL But back on topic, yeah, feetie pj's for adults...not cool. At least I got the nice regular Kermit woman's pajamas at Macy's a few years back.

Drtooth

Reaction score
LOL But back on topic, yeah, feetie pj's for adults...not cool. At least I got the nice regular Kermit woman's pajamas at Macy's a few years back.
Listen, I get the nostalgic cartoons thing, the grilled cheese and even that terrible popular music that sounds like Raffi would feel it's immature... but FEETIES? ! ? That's a creepy sort of regression, don't ya think? :eek:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Listen, I get the nostalgic cartoons thing, the grilled cheese and even that terrible popular music that sounds like Raffi would feel it's immature... but FEETIES? ! ? That's a creepy sort of regression, don't ya think? :eek:
No I never found feetie pajamas comfortable as a kid: I couldn't imagine wearing them now. I'd feel like my feet were constricted. I wear slipper socks to bed nowadays and I get hot during the night sometimes, but at least I can slip those on and off easily unlike feetie pajamas :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
No I never found feetie pajamas comfortable as a kid: I couldn't imagine wearing them now. I'd feel like my feet were constricted. I wear slipper socks to bed nowadays and I get hot during the night sometimes, but at least I can slip those on and off easily unlike feetie pajamas :smile:
Oh same here, I couldn't stand feetsie pj's. Ive always been extra warm and heat sensitive, but also if I need footcoverings Im all about my dorky socks. But man, I had the coolest(in retrospect) Star Wars pj's back in the day. Now days my "pj's" are usually boxers and old band t-shirts.

One thing that hurts my soul almost as much as seeing Elmo, is the advent of the "Snuggie"

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
back in the day i had superman feetie pjs ...cape and all...im told i attempted to fly alot

i actually saw them yesterday in person...not all that amazing they had animal ones too

they also had the standard hats

as well and sesame backpacks and cookie monster with a mustache,

i did see something new Kermit and Animal Slippers

Drtooth

Reaction score
So, like am I the only one backwards enough to just jump into bed wearing the stuff he usually has on in the first place? Saves a fortune. Though, to be honest, I usually change into something that's shredded up and has holes in it. Don't wanna ruin any good shirts.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Oh same here, I couldn't stand feetsie pj's. Ive always been extra warm and heat sensitive, but also if I need footcoverings Im all about my dorky socks. But man, I had the coolest(in retrospect) Star Wars pj's back in the day. Now days my "pj's" are usually boxers and old band t-shirts.

One thing that hurts my soul almost as much as seeing Elmo, is the advent of the "Snuggie"
lol Oh those Snuggies are the worst: the commericals display people actually having a hard time trying to function while wrapped in a blanket...can't say I've ever experienced those issues.