Spider-Man 3 Teaser Trailer!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
At the rate of getting ziffled by Sean...

Dr. Kirk Conners: Interested in the science of how reptiles like lizards are able to regenerate their limbs or tails after being chopped off... Could help millions of handicapped or amputated people, such as himself who suffers from the fact that he's lost the use of one of his arms I think. Through the use of the NeoGenics recombining technology, he spliced his own DNA with that of a normal lizard... The results of which ended up transforming him into a giant lethal lizard humanoid. Also, the Lizard's conscience is one separate from that of Dr. Conners, as eluded to in the 92 animated series treatment of the Secret Wars.

And Ms. Brant did appear in a few of the 92 animated series' episodes... She just wasn't as featured as the other more prominent staff members.
Hope this helps.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
The Count said:
At the rate of getting ziffled by Sean...

Dr. Kirk Conners: Interested in the science of how reptiles like lizards are able to regenerate their limbs or tails after being chopped off... Could help millions of handicapped or amputated people, such as himself who suffers from the fact that he's lost the use of one of his arms I think. Through the use of the NeoGenics recombining technology, he spliced his own DNA with that of a normal lizard... The results of which ended up transforming him into a giant lethal lizard humanoid. Also, the Lizard's conscience is one separate from that of Dr. Conners, as eluded to in the 92 animated series treatment of the Secret Wars.

And Ms. Brant did appear in a few of the 92 animated series' episodes... She just wasn't as featured as the other more prominent staff members.
Hope this helps.
That's right! I forgot! She was in the 90s animated series, but she didn't look the same way she did in the comics. They made her of a different ethnicity, I think.:smile:

BTW, what does "ziffled" mean?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... MC Lingo 101...
The best definition I can give is to refer you to the "You Might Be a Long-Time MC Member" thread over in the Games section, specifically post #26. Lisa gave a better definiton, but it's buried in her Flippersteps story.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
abiraniriba said:
Ziffle: to reply to someone's post on top of his post often reulting in posts that get mixed up in their order depending on who finished his post first. Origin Ziffel a member of MC who posts so often that he winds up doing it rather frequently.
Oh, this what I was doing. My bad.:embarrassed: I do that a lot on other forums. I tend to get excited when we discuss something that I enjoy talking about, in this case comic books or movie adaptations of them (like Spider-Man).

BTW, getting back on topic, did anyone have a problem with the new suit and gear that Harry Osborn's using as the Green Goblin II?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't feel embarrassed MW... We all get ziffled at one time or another round here.

As for Green Goblin II's costume...Some of the guys over at CMX were saying that it did look like a Cyclops eyepiece instead of the Goblin visor/helmet thingy from the first movie.
Personally, I wouldn't know though. Hope this helps.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
It does kind of look that way. With both those goggles (which they look more like to me) and that mask, he looks a lot like something out of a Mortal Kombat game. Speaking of his mask, someone on superherohype.com deducted that the mask might be a way for Harry to breathe in the formula that turned Norman into the first Goblin while operating as the Green Goblin II, which will make him stronger as he fights.

A lot of people have also expressed some concern about Peter's new hairdo in the movie, which they assume he will gain during the scenes where the symbiote alternates his personality. You can see the new hairdo in the teaser trailer when he dancing with Gwen Stacey and ripping open his shirt to reveal the black suit near the end of it.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I forgot to add that the coolest thing about it is that it's holographic. So, if you go see the real thing in your local theater, it'll change from Spidey's red chest to his black one in each position you stand.:smile:

muppetsadmirer

Reaction score
That's really interesting. I'm interged by its design. Holograms are always cool to look at.