SST 40th Anniversary Event

CoOKiE

Reaction score
i'm going :smile: . The arguing wasnt fun but getting my way was. Sucking up and doing things without havin to be asked goes a long way lol.

StreetScenes... we'll have to exchange numbers, in pm, sometime b4 the event.

Also... is it confirmed that we're all doing a meeting before the event? I'd like to take part in hanging out with everyone else too. It would be great!

StreetScenes

Reaction score
i'm going :smile: . The arguing wasnt fun but getting my way was. Sucking up and doing things without havin to be asked goes a long way lol.

StreetScenes... we'll have to exchange numbers, in pm, sometime b4 the event.

Also... is it confirmed that we're all doing a meeting before the event? I'd like to take part in hanging out with everyone else too. It would be great!
yay! glad you can make it! & thanks for helping me out by helping me recoup the cost of my tendency to click "buy now" before i think about it, :embarrassed:. yes, we shall correspond over pm.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Like I said; I'm down for a meet-up. If anyone is serious about it, lemme' know so we can exchange numbers.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Someone should volunteer to get all of this together.

-List of user names going to the event
-List of user names who are interested in meeting before the event
-finding a place to meet

I say everyone who is going should meet up. Even if you're new to the family... its going to be fun for everyone, because as far as i know... i've never crossed paths with anyone else going lol... so even for me its going to be like meeting for the first time.

ploobis

Reaction score
I so can't wait for this event! I'm so EXITED! :insatiable:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I'd love to meet up with everyone before hand, but unfortunately I'm coming straight from my job in NYC. Trying to navigate out of the city on a Friday afternoon during rush hour isn't going to leave us a lot of time considering the event starts at 7. If we do get into NJ sooner our priority is to check into our hotel and drop our stuff off.

On a lighter note, though, I actually emailed Michael Davis through his website www.streetgangbook.com and he emailed me back and said he can't speak for the rest of the guest panel but HE will definitely be doing a signing after the seminar.

KerMatttheFrog

Reaction score
I am glad to hear that Michael will be doing a signing. I will bring my copy. I had heard from William Patterson University that there will NOT be an opportunity for signings with the panel members, as they are charging through the nose for a meet and greet opportunity and through their sponsorship deal... either way you are shelling 500-2000 dollars to do that... which I think is terrible.

Neil565

Reaction score
I am glad to hear that Michael will be doing a signing. I will bring my copy. I had heard from William Patterson University that there will NOT be an opportunity for signings with the panel members, as they are charging through the nose for a meet and greet opportunity and through their sponsorship deal... either way you are shelling 500-2000 dollars to do that... which I think is terrible.
I KNEW that was going to be the case! The author of the book got confused...mistaking the VIP party for a regular signing..

I'm REALLY going to have to get into position quick if I'm going to get the guts to ask Kevin if he can record a quick 10 second radio drop.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
yeah I was told the same thing when I originally emailed the woman in charge of the event at the university. That really does stink. On the other hand maybe by some chance if the panel sees a bunch of fans are waiting who couldn't afford to get into this nonsense they will make an exception?

They also had a VIP party at that Henson event in Long Island a couple of years ago and aside from Fran Brill I got to get pictures with and say "Hello" to everyone else there I wanted to see with some patience and waiting around. But at least Michael is signing which is awesome.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
... yea... if you do have a chance.. i'd re-ask him about that. Clearify whether he meant the VIP or just for anyone showing up... i'm wondering if i should bring my copy or if i'll be lugin it around for nothing