1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

St. Patrick's Day Menu

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Mar 15, 2003.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Our St. Patrick's Day menu celebrating our green Muppet friends is now on-line.

Let us know what you think of the latest menu designed by James Carroll.
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

Lovely menu, superb artwork, some nice fan touches and most important of all ...... i want me a pair of those shamrock deely-boppers the Swamp Years character has on ! :zany:
  3. SNLIM

SNLIM New Member

in a similar situation as valentives day, the menu will not show up on my computer. i can see all of the other menus on the other pages except for the home one. does this mean i need to replace flash again from valentines day? if so could you provide a link for me?
  4. Luke

Luke Active Member

Stay on the page and wait a while - it's looks like it's a slightly larger file size than the other section ones, and they are probably in your cache anyway. That might be it !
  5. SNLIM

SNLIM New Member

...still not working :( :( ....
  6. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

sorry SNLIM....

Love the menu Jamie....it's so.....er....GREEN!

Sarah
  7. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

"What is it?"
    "It's, um... It's green."

Great job, Muppet Central, as usual.

:) :cool: :confused: :grouchy:

And for a change of pace... ;)
  8. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Cool Menu Jamie! i like how they bouch! very cool!

Zack)Rowlf the, scooter you could have used :D :crazy: if you didn't want a change of pace,Dog;)
  9. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Very impressive Jamie, it looks just like a BIG BLACK SPACE WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN IT!!!

:grouchy: :grouchy: :grouchy: :grouchy: :grouchy:
  10. foofoocakes

foofoocakes New Member

Very nice. Love the popups. Wish I was that computer savy. The flyng decapatated frogs head was a little creepy though.:D
  11. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

*sniggers* I think that's supposed to be a lightening bug (or else Robin from the "Moulin Scrooge" number from IAVMMC).

-Kim
  12. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Glad you like it. For those of you having issues - it's not about file size. It's pretty small. You may need to update your Flash plug-in. It uses the same template and coding as the rest of the menus. It does have a loader that will only work in the current version of Flash. This has happened before and that seems to be the solution. Go to www.macromedia.com and install it. Takes 90 seconds. :attitude:
  13. radionate

radionate New Member

I love it!!!!

All the KSY gang fit right in too (thats a Horsefly buzzing around people, not Robin from Moulin Scrooge)
  14. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

B*******!!!

I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at the situation.
  15. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

chris

Had to edit that post. That word is not acceptable and you know that. Please do not use it again.

We used the same methods for embedding the image as we do for all the menus. I've double checked the file. Have you tried to re-install Flash. It would be more helpful if you contacted Phillip and I to pinpoint the problem than venting on the forum. There are things we can try to solve the issue. :(
  16. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I've installed Flash 6 (the only one I could find on the site) twice today and restarted the computor. I'm clueless.

Sorry about the last post. I didn't think the word would show when I was typing it.
  17. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Send me your computer specs (internet connection, computer type, browser, age of computer, any restrictions or settings etc) and we'll see what we can do. I will be in and out today, but it's important to us to track down the problem because it tests on a variety of computers I have checked.
  18. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

19. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I have Internet Explorer 5.1 and Mac 0S9. Everything else, I don't know.

It shows up just fine on your site, Jamie. Nice, the bounce adds some more life to an already great piece of work.
  20. Well, GREEN bein' muh fav'rite color, I just LOVE the great menu, Jamie!!! :D

And Chris, nice siggie...LOL!