St. Patrick's Day Menu

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It is Mac complient. It's probably something in the settings. This is the first issue that has come up. Still needed to code an alternate rout on there for those with disabled Javascript. Check it again.

sidcrowe

Reaction score
FROGGY:

It works!

Now there's a message that says: Click here if the window doesn't appear or for a different rescaled version.

Holy crap, you're fast :eek:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Luke

What makes the menus special is that they are only up for a limited time. Ken Plume's menus were only cataloged once the graphics transition was made.

It's great that these menus are so well received, although I don't want my own site overrun by Muppets. There's enough on there already. I do like your three days/three days rule. Maybe we will instate that. I tell you , the anniversary menu was up so long that even I was getting sick of it. LOL!

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Luke

Originally posted by frogboy4
What makes the menus special is that they are only up for a limited time. Ken Plume's menus were only cataloged once the graphics transition was made.
As far as i remember, Ken's menus were catalogued there way before the graphics transition was made. Dunno who told you that ? People were encouraged to use them as banners i thought. I know what you mean though, it is better to keep the flash one's special and not have them on display all the time. As long as they stay in rotation i guess.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Really? I never noticed. Maybe it was an addition toward the end of the old site.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ken's graphics have been located on our current banners page since mid-1998. The reason they are there is not necessarily to provide a gallery of the images, but rather so that people can choose what Muppet Central banner to put on their site. We had requests that people could use a Dark Crystal banner for example, so we made them all available for variety and so they could be customized somewhat with other Henson fan sites that are out there. So if someone has a Grover site, they could use a Grover MC banner.