St. Patrick's Day Menu

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Eeeek! You know, as much as I sit at this computer, I should probably have one. Then I would never leave. :concern: (Currently working on next month's menus):excited: Some fun surprises. Can't wait until late summer when most of the main menus will be completed. :big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
(Currently working on next month's menus):excited:
Well for April Fools Day you could always leave it blank and tell everyone the reason they aren't seeing it is because they need to download Flash 7 ! :eek:

BTW if Disney buys Henson OR The Muppets are we gonna get a nice smiley Kermit and Mickey menu ? LOL

camax

Reaction score
Wow frogboy4 - my favorite thing about the whole site is always the cool menus in each section. Fantastic work on all of them!!!! I'm excited to hear you change them around from time to time too. We are SPOILED!! :sing:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Well for April Fools Day you could always leave it blank and tell everyone the reason they aren't seeing it is because they need to download Flash 7 ! :eek:
Heeheeheeheeheehee:big_grin:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Doesn't anyone else find it eerie that Goggles and Croaker have stayed EXACTLY the same age, even though they're next to the older Kermit? LOL!

Great job as always, Jamie. I thought you'd keep it through the week. Too bad to see it down already. Oh, well, I guess if so many people are having problems...

Anyway, I got some unusual characters in the MC arches: Leon, a modern Floyd, a Little Muppet Monster, and a goblin from Labyrinth. So I'm happy. :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
LOL! Thanks. I made the frogs Kermit-sized.

Yeah, I wish it were up for longer, but I was a bit late completing the menu. Phillip solved the issue so it was just taken down because the holiday was over. How many days should we keep these up? I think somewhere between 4-7 days. :smile:

camax

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
How many days should we keep these up? I think somewhere between 4-7 days. :smile:
Well I wouldn't want it to be like most retail stores who put out the next holiday assortment as soon as one holiday is over, regardless of how far out the next holiday is, but I think your stuff should be in the spotlight at least two weeks before "showtime." You put a lot of effort into the menus, they are very gratifying to look at and interact with, so you've got to reward us with at least several weeks, right? Even three weeks is fine. A month for Christmas themed ones! (I haven't been here that long to know how often you change them up.) That all depends on if you've finished the menus of course... are you planning on an Easter theme this year? Thanks for all the enjoyment frogboy4!!!! :smile: :attitude: :big_grin:

edit: WOW James, just took a look at your own site. We have something in common - I went to the Art Institute of Seattle (for Computer Animation / Multimedia) I'm a web designer these days, and I love Flash, but am nowhere near your level. I was amazed at your graphite sketches too. Fantastic detail.