St. Patrick's Day Menu

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Proactive solution

Ahh. Most developers have stopped designing for Netscape because it is officially defunct. It was bought out by another company and won't ever have an upgrade. It's a very old browser. It's imperative that users keep a current browser every year or so regardless of the company that makes it. I'd suggest switching to Explorer or Opera. Netscape was always crummy with Flash. The final version was released before 2000 without adequate programming for all of Flash 4 and we're at 6 now. Eeek!

Still need to figure out the workaround for the embedding. I don't handle that portion, but we should be able to figure something out. We know what the issue is; just have to do some tests. Unlike big corporations, we're really small and don't have a team of troubleshooting programmers. Since everyone's computers have different browsers, platforms and settings there are a lot of things to deal with. The web is still in what I like to call the Wild West stage. There are so many standards and the big guns are the leaders until someone bigger shoots them down.

We won't be able to do it without you guys. So, we'll probably need test subjects. We will set this up sometime in the near future. Although, we will run these tests on computers with current operating systems and models that have come out in the past 5 years. Mac users are a big group we need. Please contact Phillip and me to get on the list. It will take some time.

Zack-

I had screen grabs of Arnie, but don't like the puppet from KSY. The more traditional puppet is more popular with fans. These are also supposed to be kind of grown up versions of the characters so Arnie would look more like TMM anyway. LOL! It's kind of a time warp layout if you think about it. Nobody noticed the TMTM cameo. :wink:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
oh yeah! i see what you mean, i do like the way the reg Muppet Aligator looks comparied to arnie in KSY. He's more Muppety and fun, Goggles and Croaker puppets don't have adult versions though, but i see what you mean.

yeah i saw the TMTM cameo, i thought it was a pic from the the Muppets at WD world though.

zack

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
lol, whoops! Gill or Bill frog, i always mix them up, you can see one frog has ears and hair, maybe you creatied it on a reg naked frog body? i know that the same frog puppet "bill" i think thats who he is, is in the muppets at walt disney world, as well as gill, can't remember if jill is or not, i would think so, they were just frog family members not the same characters.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So do all the menus show up in Opera and Netscape 7 except for the St. Patrick's Day menu or do none of them show up?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I always mix up Bill and Gil too, but that's him stripped naked. :eek:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I always mix up Bill and Gil too, but that's him stripped naked. :eek:
You have such a way with animals.

Beau:cool: :smile: :big_grin: :confused:{It's not that easy being green}regard

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For those of you who couldn't see the menu yesterday, please try it again. Made a change to the code and am curious to see if it works. Be sure to hit refresh.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad it is working for you. Hopefully it is working for everyone else as well.