star trek

Movies205

Reaction score
I'll have to tune back into enterprise but Star Wars Episode 2 was a poor excuse for Lucas to show what ILM can do, that wasn't a movie it was a show piece... God that boring drivel...
Star Trek Nemesis was the end for TNG.... what good show is left? Deep Space Nine, nope i doubt they could make a movie out of that, Voyager was the line, between which star trek could of die but didn't... Enterprise step over it... It sad but that not to say it can't pull a friday the 13th and spawn 5 more movies or what not but right now... They need something fresh if they want to survive....

Super Scooter

Reaction score
DS9 could make an amazing emotionally driven movie. You could do A Beautiful Mind on DS9, and it'd be good! That's just my personal idea.

And, I liked Episode II. Yoda is da man! Frank Oz, even though he only did the voice, is still awesome.

Voyager, in my own personal ideas, was Gilligain's Island in space. I'll watch it, because there are a few good things I like about it, but, I'd rather be watching DS9.

Did you know there really is a Gilligain's Island in space? It was a cartoon called Gilligain's Planet. Go figure!:rolleyes:

The Doctor, Voyager:

Tuvok, I understand
You are a Vulcan man
You have just gone without
For seven years, about.
Paris, please find a way
To load a hypospray
Just aim for his behind
Hormones is raging!
Synopsis blazing! (or something like that)
It is so veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-
-Ry illogical.
Illogical

I think the Doctor is so cool.

CousinLuke

Reaction score
Star Wars Episode 2 was a poor excuse for Lucas to show what ILM can do, that wasn't a movie it was a show piece... God that boring drivel...
BORING? The last Hour was anything but boring. If you find it too boring you should have watched the IMAX cut, less love story but all the Action.

I think the Doctor is so cool.

The Doctor was cool in that episode. I think he was probably the bast part of Voyager. I also liked the entire Captain Proton Episode. That was possibly the best episode of Voyager because of the unique style.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i've been going over a pretty good plot line if they ever made a ds9 movie, but since how bad nemesis did, i doubt they would. plot envolves gul dukat being ressurected from the pah-wraths, and given their powers, and being possibly as as strong as the Q, and wants to destroy deep space nine, earth, and everything else. the prophets then decided to let sisko return back to ds9 with some of the powers the prophets have and he and the rest of his crew, and the federation have to stop dukat......that's pretty much the plot..rom and leeta, worf and obrien, garak, and the rest of those characters come back just to say hi then all of the crazyness starts to show up......i would be assuming that odo would be back at ds9 doing his security stuff, that and he would want to know how much crime/smuggling quark has been doing since he's been away!

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
back to ds9, is it just me, or did it feel like obrien should have been promoted and given an actual comission? i never really felt like as him being the chief engineer that he should just be a chief petty officer. i really hated people giving him orders just because he was a nco-non comissioned officer. people like bashir and dax did not know as much as obrien but he had to say yes sir and no sir to them.....ughh....he knew more than those people, and faced more bad guys like the q, the borg, etc. than dax and bashir had put together. obrien should have been given more of a back bone, more of an edge..in emissary, he was in charge of the station when kira and the others went to go look for sisko..i just wanted the writers to develope more of a leader in obrien like they did with kira or when they brought in worf in the 4th season and made worf like the other 1st officer...

if you look during the 5th season episode the ship, you'll find another engineer named muniz who was also a nco talk about how he thought obrien knew more than sisko, dax and the others, and i think that is true..the problem is obrien couldn't say that stuff because of his rank.....

ryan

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
The Next Generation: The Data and Picard show.
Now there's an idea!:smile: Only...drop Picard. I don't even remember which one he is anyway! :stick_out_tongue:

*avoids being hit and dives for cover*

:smile:

Baby Rowlf

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Baby Rowlf
Now there's an idea!:smile: Only...drop Picard. I don't even remember which one he is anyway! :stick_out_tongue:

*avoids being hit and dives for cover*

:smile:

Baby Rowlf
picard is the baldheaded guy who is the captain, who has no personality, and enjoys being isolated from other people..

ryan

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
See then? They should drop him and just make it a show all about Data.:smile:

Whoa...a show with only one character in it. It would be so......artsy. That, and Data would have that entire huge ship all to himself so he could run around in his underwear, and do whatever he wanted whenever he wanted!

Man....now that I think if it, I wish *I* had a big ship all to myself!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Star Trek needs something that'll just blow everyone away, whether it be through acting, action, special effects, or, hopefully, all of the above.

That's why I think DS9 would make a great movie. It could focus very closely on the relationships of the characters, but also have the action/special effects sequences. DS9 was made so that all of those action sequences were very emotional and hard-hitting. Remember Siege of AR-558? That was so hard to watch, and that's what they need.

One of my favorite episodes was It's Only a Paper Moon, because of how they handled the whole Nog's missing leg situation.

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
One of my favorite episodes was It's Only a Paper Moon, because of how they handled the whole Nog's missing leg situation.
*snickers, remembering the Wayne and Wanda version of the song:smile:*

Baby Rowlf