Stuffed & Unstrung! (Puppet Up in New York!)

ploobis

Reaction score
they met when they were 17. i guess after 30 years or so, you can finish each others' sentences!
Of course.

I also Love Bill's Bobby Vegan character! Ya know he came from the Muppet character Howard Tubman from Muppets Tonight.

elmoplease

Reaction score
Of course.

I also Love Bill's Bobby Vegan character! Ya know he came from the Muppet character Howard Tubman from Muppets Tonight.
totally...IMO, bobby is the funniest character to come around in a long time. samson isn't bad either, but he's the straight man...er, sorta...

ploobis

Reaction score
totally...IMO, bobby is the funniest character to come around in a long time. samson isn't bad either, but he's the straight man...er, sorta...
It would be nice if Bobby & Samson were in the Stuffed & Unstrung show on stage as well.

They could probably introduce each show.

beaker

Reaction score
i found a tv commercial for it here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh6z3Fyfb80
WOW. 30 seconds, but oh such a glorious 30 seconds.

"Mu---" , haha. Well, anything Henson puppet related to me will always be Muppets.

Yes I have, And yes it is hilarious!

Bill Barretta & Brian Henson work great together!
Just found it! ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hWD--iJ0wg for those wondering)
haha, crazy stuff.

Man I didnt know Joe the Armadillo swung that way:wink:

elmoplease

Reaction score
It would be nice if Bobby & Samson were in the Stuffed & Unstrung show on stage as well.

They could probably introduce each show.
that's so funny you say that. they WILL introduce the show. only "via satellite" on a big screen. the idea is that they're on vacation...i've seen a clip...should be a great intro.

ploobis

Reaction score
that's so funny you say that. they WILL introduce the show. only "via satellite" on a big screen. the idea is that they're on vacation...i've seen a clip...should be a great intro.
WOW! That sounds awesome!

I can't wait to see a performance! Me and the folks are still trying to find the best day to go.

BTW, Where did you see the clip?