1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Stuffed & Unstrung! (Puppet Up in New York!)

Discussion in 'Henson Alternative' started by ToasterBoy, Feb 5, 2010.

1. elmoplease

elmoplease New Member

i know a guy who knows a guy who worked on the marketing.

i'm going to the show on march 25th...can't wait!
  2. abooch

abooch New Member

Going the 27th...25 dollars for the tickets! First row mezzanine center!...hopefully they are good seats which im sure they are but at the price who cares!... I'll let everyone know how it was..
  3. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Member

I really can't wait for some of you to see the show. There are some super fun surprises in it no one's talked about yet (and that I don't want to give away)! This is really a great show, even if I'm a bit biased. :)
  4. abooch

abooch New Member

Can you give me a hint without giving to much away? lol and do they have any merchandise for sale at the show?
  5. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Member

I COULD...but I won't. Really, it's something you want to be surprised about. :) Trust me.

As for Merchandise, I haven't been out there (yet) but there IS a merchandise section on the website, so I'd assume there's SOMETHING. :)
  6. abooch

abooch New Member

Yea..it says coming soon on the website so who knows..
  7. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

I hope everyone who goes to this has a FANTASTIC time and please give full reports here. It kills me that even though I'm in the NYC area, I won't be able to make these shows as I have alot of expenses including 3 weddings coming up (one my sister's) and have to save up some money. I would love to see Brian Henson perform in person.
  8. abooch

abooch New Member

Elmoplease, let me know if their selling merchandise at the show and how it was! Thanks!
  9. muppetfan1999

muppetfan1999 New Member

I am so mad.

I'm going to new york next week but i'm 10 years old so I can't see this show. CURSES!
  10. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Member

11. abooch

abooch New Member

Went to the show on Saturday and it was AWESOME! Great surprises too! Go see it if you can! A++++!
  12. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Member

13. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

I noticed that on the Stuffed & Unstrung website that on the cast & creative page that they switched Julianne Buescher to Leslie Carrara-Rudolph.

If they are switching puppeteers on these shows I wish there was a page where they would tell us which puppeteers will be in what show dates.

I would like to find out if puppeteers like Drew Massey, Victor Yerrid, Allan Trautman or even Bill Barretta will be in any of these show dates before me and the folks choose which date to see one of these shows.
  14. abooch

abooch New Member

Went to that show the March 27th show that Entertainment Weekly did their review on..
  15. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Member

Well Allan Trautman starts tonight I believe, for a few weeks and Bill Barretta is rumored to be going in soon, but I'm not 100% sure the exact dates. It's just hard because all the puppeteers are still doing TV/Film work so it changes all the time.
  16. ploobis

WOW! I would love to see one of the shows where both Bill Barretta and Brian Henson preform!
  17. ploobis

18. ploobis

19. davidmartiste

davidmartiste Member

20. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Member

According to the S&US Twitter, Bill Barretta has rotated into the cast.