Stuffed & Unstrung! (Puppet Up in New York!)

elmoplease

Reaction score
WOW! That sounds awesome!

I can't wait to see a performance! Me and the folks are still trying to find the best day to go.

BTW, Where did you see the clip?
i know a guy who knows a guy who worked on the marketing.

i'm going to the show on march 25th...can't wait!

abooch

Reaction score
Going the 27th...25 dollars for the tickets! First row mezzanine center!...hopefully they are good seats which im sure they are but at the price who cares!... I'll let everyone know how it was..

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
I really can't wait for some of you to see the show. There are some super fun surprises in it no one's talked about yet (and that I don't want to give away)! This is really a great show, even if I'm a bit biased. :smile:

abooch

Reaction score
I really can't wait for some of you to see the show. There are some super fun surprises in it no one's talked about yet (and that I don't want to give away)! This is really a great show, even if I'm a bit biased. :smile:
Can you give me a hint without giving to much away? lol and do they have any merchandise for sale at the show?

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Can you give me a hint without giving to much away? lol and do they have any merchandise for sale at the show?
I COULD...but I won't. Really, it's something you want to be surprised about. :smile: Trust me.

As for Merchandise, I haven't been out there (yet) but there IS a merchandise section on the website, so I'd assume there's SOMETHING. :smile:

abooch

Reaction score
I COULD...but I won't. Really, it's something you want to be surprised about. :smile: Trust me.

As for Merchandise, I haven't been out there (yet) but there IS a merchandise section on the website, so I'd assume there's SOMETHING. :smile:
Yea..it says coming soon on the website so who knows..

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I hope everyone who goes to this has a FANTASTIC time and please give full reports here. It kills me that even though I'm in the NYC area, I won't be able to make these shows as I have alot of expenses including 3 weddings coming up (one my sister's) and have to save up some money. I would love to see Brian Henson perform in person.

abooch

Reaction score
Elmoplease, let me know if their selling merchandise at the show and how it was! Thanks!

muppetfan1999

Reaction score
I am so mad.

I'm going to new york next week but i'm 10 years old so I can't see this show. CURSES!