Super Muppets

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
And now, the moment some of you have been waiting for: Chapter 10 of Super (Not Supper) Muppets!

Chapter 10: More Conflict!

The evil minions snatched both girls. Polly and Monty each grasped one of Ramona’s arms, and Clueless pulled both of Ashley’s arms behind her back. The villains then dragged both girls up to the roof.

“Hey, let us go!” Ramona shouted.

“Where are you taking us?” Ashley asked, trying to reach up and hit Clueless in the mouth.

“You’re going to meet our boss, princess,” Polly told her.

Ashley growled. “Call me ‘princess’ again, and you’ll be boiled and served with butter sauce, creep!”

Ramona, too, struggled with her captors. “We really had better be getting back downstairs; someone might be worried down there,” she said, trying to stay calm.

Monty tightened his grip on the taller girl’s arm. “That’s exactly what we’re counting on,” he laughed.

The girls struggled more all the way to the roof. When there, Polly poked his head out the door and said to Walters, “Hey, boss!”

Walters turned around. “Did you bring her?”

“Better,” Polly said. He and the other minions dragged the girls out onto the roof. “These two girls are friends of the Muppets.”

Walters snickered. “Excellent.”

The minions threw both girls at their boss’ feet.

Ramona looked up fearfully. “What do you want with us?” she asked the evil business man.

Walters looked down at the two girls. “Your friends ruined my plans,” he told them.

“Big deal,” Ashley said, rolling her eyes. “What do you want us for? I mean, whatever you do to us isn’t going to un-ruin your plans.”

Walters nodded. “Indeed,” he said flatly. “This is all just a simple matter of revenge.” To his minions, he barked, “ take these two to the edge of the roof.”

The three employees once again grabbed the girls and shoved them to the edge of the roof.

In the street, the Super Muppets were still taking on the third (newly armless) robot.

Rizzo stood at the giant machine’s foot, gnawing through the metal and tearing through the gears and wires. Lew ran up and fired some water into the hole in the robot’s foot, sending a jolt of electricity through its body.

“Hit the deck!” Lew exclaimed. He and Rizzo dove away from the robot, just in time before it blew to smithereens.

The Super Muppets all cheered and congratulated one another. Out of nowhere, they heard slow clapping.

They all looked up to see Walters slowly clapping, as if to mock them.

“Yes, well done, Muppets,” the villain sneered.

Kermit stood his ground, looking up. “Sorry to ruin your plans, Walters,” he said to the evil businessman. “but it looks like you won’t be selling more bunkers now!”

Walters sneered “Indeed,” he said. “However, since you have taken away what could have been my fortune, I decided I’d take something of yours.” He turned and nodded his head, and his three minions stepped forward, with Ashley and Ramona in tow.

“Girls!” Kermit screamed.

“Yes!” Walters yelled. “I understand that these two ladies happen to be friends of yours.”

“Help!” Ramona cried.

“I don’t want to die!” Ashley shouted. Just then, she remembered something important. “Ramona! The chemical!” she shouted to her friend.

“Oh, yeah!” Ramona pulled the two vials of super chemical out of her pocket, and threw one to Ashley. “Quick, drink it!”

Just before the girls could open their vials, Polly grabbed Ramona’s and Clueless grabbed Ashley’s.

“I don’t think so!” Polly said, handing the vial in his claw to Walters, as Clueless did the same.

The villain examined the vials. “So, this is the source of the Muppets’ super powers,” he chortled.

“Let them go!” Kermit ordered.

Walters smiled evilly. “Do what he says, boys.”

The minions literally let the girls go, right off the edge of the roof.

As the girls fell screaming toward the ground, Walters examined the two bottles. He then glanced at Polly and Clueless, and an evil idea came into his head. He chuckled sinisterly and walked over to them.

Polly looked up in fear. “Boss, you’re starting to scare me,” he said, shivering.

Clueless hugged Polly. “What are you going to do, boss?”

Monty ran down the stairwell. “I’m out of here!” He descended the steps and ran from the building.

Meanwhile, Ashley and Ramona had almost plummeted to the ground, when they landed on something soft and cushion-like. The girls bounced a couple of times, before they looked to see what they had landed on. Pepe had turned his body into a large cushion.

As the little prawn resumed his normal form, Ramona hugged him. “You saved us, Pepe!”

Pepe blushed and chuckled when he realized that Ramona was hugging him.

When Ramona set him down, Ashley gave Pepe a friendly punch in the arm. “Thanks, dude, but just remember, this doesn’t mean I like you.”

Just then, two large figures jumped off of the roof of Walters Bunkers, Inc., and landed in the street with a mighty thud, so strong that the street beneath them cracked. The Super Muppets looked up to see themselves faced with a giant mutant lobster and a giant mutant goat.

Clifford sighed. “Wow, some days it really don’t pay to get out of bed in the morning.”

“You said it,” Gonzo agreed. “This is really just one of those days, huh?”

Walters crossed his arms, standing proud of what he had created. “Thank you for the chemical, ladies!” he said to Ashley and Ramona.

Ashley looked confused. “Hey, Doc,” she asked Bunsen. “How does this work? The chemical turned the Muppets into superheroes, but turns the bad guys into mutants?”

“It must have a different effect when one ingests it rather than just being exposed to it,” Bunsen replied.

“Playtime’s over,” Walters said. He ordered his mutants, “Destroy them!”

Polly lifted his mutated claw and tried to smash the Super Muppets and their friends with it, but they all spilt up and avoided it, leaping to different sides of the street.

“What are we going to do!” Piggy shouted.

Kermit turned to Bunsen. “You must have some sort of antidote to the chemical,” he said.

Bunsen nodded. “But it’s back at the house,” he said. “I’ll have to go back and get it.”

The Muppets and their friends dodged another claw attack.

Kermit scrunched his face up in a mix of fear and exasperation. “Bunsen, go back to the house and get the antidote! Ashley and Ramona, you go back to the house and stay there! Guys! You have to fight these things!”

“Right!” everyone agreed. Bunsen and the girls ran to the bus, and the Super Muppets began to fight the giant mutants.

Yeah, the action scene is the next chapter! hope you enjoyed!

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Just for y'all's information, the actual title of my fanfiction is in fact "Super Muppets", not "Supper Muppets" (though that might make an interesting fanfiction to write closer to Thanksgiving).

I posted in the wrong thread...embarrassing...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Just moved the post and corrected the fic's title for you. Hope to read more as soon as you can post it. :smile:

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Finally, the event seven months in the making, chapter 11 of Super Muppets!

Chapter 11: Final Showdown!

Piggy soared through the air around the mutants. She flew up to the mutant Clueless and planted a hard punch on his face. The giant goat fell to the street in a heap.

“Ha!" the super pig gloated. Just as she was about to land a flying kick to the goat’s head, Polly lifted his claw and knocked her out of the sky.

As Piggy crashed to the street, Gonzo ran swiftly up Polly’s leg and onto his shell, with Rizzo on his shoulder, hanging on for dear life.

“Ready, pal?" Gonzo asked his friend.

“No!" Rizzo shouted.

Gonzo grabbed the rat and threw him onto Polly’s shell. “Good luck!"

Rizzo landed hard on the shell. He proceeded to take a huge bite of it.

Polly screamed a high-pitched shriek. He reached back to his shell with his claw, trying to knock the rat off of it. Luckily, Gonzo quickly ran back, grabbed Rizzo, and zoomed off of the giant mutant lobster.

Meanwhile, Ramona had driven the bus back to the boarding house. She, Bunsen, and Ashley all quickly ran out of the parked bus and burst through the front door.

“Okay," Ramona said, her breath heaving. “Bunsen, you’ve got to go get the chemical antidote from the lab!"

“Right” Bunsen ran to the lab in the basement.

Ashley grabbed her friend’s hand. “We have to go back there in case they need us!" she exclaimed.

Ramona shook her head, pulling her hand back. “Ashley, Kermit was right," she said calmly. “It’s too dangerous. We almost got killed! We need to stay here!"

Ashley scowled, and ran over to turn the television on.

Ramona rolled her eyes. “How can you think of TV at a time like this?"

Ashley surfed through the channels, never taking her eyes off of the screen.

“Some news channel’s got to be covering the fight," she said. Finally, she switched to channel 4, where the fight between the Super Muppets and the mutants was being reported.

The blonde haired news anchor was standing several hundred feet away from the part of the town in which the fight was taking place.

“Just moments after the city was attacked by three giant robots," she began, an edge of panic audible on her voice. “a fight has broken out between what can only be described as a giant mutant goat and lobster, and a group of real-life super-“ she was cut off as Gonzo came flying through the air and crashed to the ground next to her.

The newswoman looked down. “Are...are you all right?"

Gonzo got up. “Never better!" he said, despite being a bit bruised. He looked at the camera and waved cheerfully, before turning around to speed back to the fight.

Ashley sat down on the carpet. “I still think we should be helping them.”

Just as Ramona was about to reply, the two friends heard Bunsen’s voice coming from the basement.

“Girls! I seem to have misplaced the antidote!"
Ashley sighed. “Man, I don’t believe this!"

Ramona shrugged, “Well, you wanted to help," she told her. Both girls ran to the basement.

Suddenly, Ashley’s mind once again drifted to a sudden realization. She grabbed her friend’s forearm. “Hey, Ramona, wasn’t Robin on the bus with us before I ran into the building?"

Ramona nodded. “Yeah, and he was there when I followed you, but....not when we drove back here....," she realized.

“He must have gone out to fight , too!" Ashley exclaimed.

Ramona ran back up the stairs and out to the driveway.

“Dude, where are you going?" Ashley called.

“It’s too dangerous for him to be out there!" Ramona called back. “I’ve got to bring him back here!"

Ashley darted upstairs after her. “Hey, wait for me!" She followed Ramona out the door and to the bus.

As the girls pulled away from the house, Bunsen came up the stairs with a vial labeled “Antidote”. “Girls, I was wrong. The antidote was in the refrigerator the entire time," he said, gazing at the red liquid. Just then, he looked up and realized that he was talking to himself. “Girls?" He ran outside only to find that the bus was gone. “Oh my...” He turned to run as fast as he could back into town.

Meanwhile, across town, the fight continued.

Sam created several tornadoes and used them against Polly, The largest one managed to knock the giant lobster off his feet, sending him crashing to the ground.

Polly roared with rage and swirled around, using his tail to knock Sam into a building. He roared with laughter, but those laughs were quickly turned into howls of pain as his tail was toasted by Johnny’s flames.

Enraged, Polly turned around and knocked the singer aside with his claw.

Meanwhile, Clueless smashed his fists onto the street, hoping to crush Pepe, who darted between them. The little prawn hid behind a parked SUV as the giant goat’s fists swung down and crushed the massive vehicle, but not Pepe behind it.

“Missed me!" Pepe boasted, right as Clueless swung his fist down toward him again. Janice leaped in front of Pepe just in time and created a force field to protect him and herself. Clueless’ fist hit the force field instead.

“Ow!" the massive goat howled in pain.

Just then, the girls pulled up in the bus a few yards away from the battle. Ashley and Ramona ran up to Kermit, who was watching the fight from a safe distance.

“Kermit!" Ramona shouted, out of breath.

Kermit turned to them. “Girls, what are you doing here?" he asked. “I told you to stay at home!"

“Where’s Robin?" Ramona inquired.

Kermit gasped. “I thought he was home with you!"

“No," Ashley said. “Is he in the fight?"

Kermit looked over at the battle taking place in the street. “Not that I’ve seen.”

Ramona grunted in frustration. “Then where could he be?"

Meanwhile, Walters gazed down at the fight from the top of his office building.

“Yes, destroy those freaks," he chortled maniacally. “No one messes with Donald F. Walters!"

Suddenly, Robin leaped on top of the roof from the street. He hopped behind Walters. “You were going to hurt innocent people just to make more money!" he cried.

Walters turned around and glared at the little frog. “You!" he snarled. “You’re one of them!"

Robin nodded. “You can’t destroy my family!" he shouted. He leaped up and hopped on top of Walters’ bald head several times.

“Stop that! Ow!" Walters snapped, trying to grab the prepubescent amphibian.

From the street, Ashley looked up and saw what was happening on the roof of Walters Bunkers, Inc.

“Hey look!" she said to Ramona and Kermit, pointing up. “Robin’s up there!"

Ramona ran to the building. “I’ll go get him!" She ran inside and toward the elevator, with Ashley and Kermit right behind her.

Just then, Bunsen ran up, the antidote still in tow.

“I have the antidote!" he shouted, waving it in the air.

Three Sal duplicates ran down the street as Polly chased them. “What took you so long?" they all demanded.

Skeeter, who had transformed into a bear, wrestled around with Clueless. “Look, never mind that," she told Bunsen. “Just give it to us so that we can make them take it!"

Bunsen tossed her one vial of the chemical, and tossed a Sal duplicate another.

Meanwhile, Robin continued hopping on Walters’ head as the girls and Kermit arrived on the scene.

“Robin!" the three of them cried.

Robin leaped off of Walters’ head and was about to hop to his uncle and the girls, but the evil CEO grabbed him in mid-air.

But just as Walters was about to toss the little frog off of the roof, Ramona snatched Robin out of the hands of the evil businessman, placing him down.

Angered, Walters grabbed Ramona by the arm, but Ramona jerked her arm back and shoved him away. Walters stumbled back, tripped over the ledge, and went flying off the roof.

“Oh no!" Ramona cried. “I didn’t mean for that to happen!"

“Even if he was an evil creep," Ashley added.

Ramona glared at her. “Not helping, girl.”

Kermit ran to the ledge. “No, Ramona, look!" He pointed to Piggy, who was sailing through the air with Walters in tow.

Piggy glared at the villain. “Don’t say anything, buster, or I’ll change my mind," she warned him.

Meanwhile, the battle was wrapping up, as Skeeter had gotten the upper hand in the wrestling match between her and Clueless. She popped the topped off of her vial and fed the mutated goat the antidote. Clueless shrunk down to his normal size.

Elsewhere, Sal had led Polly to a light pole, where Pepe had made another slingshot out of it and his arm.

Clifford got the lobster’s attention with an energy blast to his face. Polly glared toward him long enough for Sal to fire the antidote vial down his throat. Polly too shrunk down to his normal size.

The Super Muppets all formed a circle around Walters’ henchmen, glaring at them.

“Heh, heh, no hard feelings, right?" Polly inquired.

A few minutes later, Kermit, Robin and the girls had regrouped with the others and the police had arrived on the scene and had Walters and his henchmen in handcuffs.

Clueless turned to Polly as they were being led to a police car. “You know, I think I’ve learned a valuable...” he began.

“SHUT UP," Polly snapped. The two were shoved into the police car.

Walters, also being led to a police car, turned to our heroes with a smirk on his face. “You Muppets think I’m bad, wait till you meet my lawyers!" He chortled, as he was shoved in.

As the police cars pulled away, the Muppets and girls just exchanged looks of confusion.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Last Chapter (sort of.....)!

Chapter 12: All’s Well That Ends Well...Right?

Shortly after the police cars were out of view, the Muppets once again cheered and congratulated each other for their valiant efforts.

The blonde newswoman popped up in front of them. “And it appears that the villains have been captured and the city is saved,” she said into her microphone. She turned to Kermit and held the microphone under his face. “How does it feel to know your friends have saved this town?”

“It feels great, and I’m really proud of them,” Kermit said sincerely.

Ashley appeared behind him and waved to the camera. “Hi, Mom!”

Kermit scrunched up his face. “Ashley, please,” he said. He turned to his group of Super friends. “Come on, gang, let’s head home.”

The Muppets and their human friends boarded the bus and started home.

“You don’t happen to have anymore of that antidote, do you?” Kermit asked Bunsen.

Bunsen shook his head. “That was the last of it,” he said. “I’ll need to develop more, and the only way I can do that is to make more of the super chemical from which it was derived.”

“So we’re stuck with these powers until you make more antidote?” Piggy inquired.

“More or less,” Bunsen told her.

Pepe stretched out his arm to put around Ramona, who was in the seat in front of him. “I could get used to that, okay,” he said.

Ramona just rolled her eyes, but the rest of the bus occupants laughed out loud.

Meanwhile, across town, Monty, who had run away from his boss and coworkers before the epic fight in the streets, strolled from behind the office building of Walter Bunkers, Inc. after the news crews had left the scene.

“Don’t worry, boss,” he thought aloud. “You’ll see. Those Muppets will be sorry they ever messed with us.......”

THE END (?)