Super Muppets

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Whoa, settle down, dude! I'll start writing the sequel probably around Thanksgiving, wherein I'll have some time off school. I figure I'll dig into the prequels afterward.

ElectricMayhem1

Reaction score
Whoa, settle down, dude! I'll start writing the sequel probably around Thanksgiving, wherein I'll have some time off school. I figure I'll dig into the prequels afterward.
Hey i'm not a dude i'm a dudet dudet is for girls a dude is for boys sometimes:smile:

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
^.^ Hey, beatnikchick300.

Even though my comment's about 2-3 months old, I also want to say as a huge Johnny Fiama fan myself (he's one of my faves, too), and I really love your oc, Sabrina. She's cute. I'm wondering by your permission if I can add a few installments (especially the Sabrina/Johnny, and Johnny scenes) from your ficcy, Super Muppets into a 3-panel comic? <3

S'great to have another Fiama fangirl on the forum. :33

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
^.^ Hey, beatnikchick300.

Even though my comment's about 2-3 months old, I also want to say as a huge Johnny Fiama fan myself (he's one of my faves, too), and I really love your oc, Sabrina. She's cute. I'm wondering by your permission if I can add a few installments (especially the Sabrina/Johnny, and Johnny scenes) from your ficcy, Super Muppets into a 3-panel comic? <3

S'great to have another Fiama fangirl on the forum. :33
Thank you! i know this response is way late, but permission's all yours if you're still interested.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
[trumpets sound]

Hear me, hear me! The sequel to Super Muppets will begin to be posted next week!

I wanted to start it after Christmas, so it could have my undivided attention. The working title is Super Muppets II: Walters' Revenge, but I think that might be a little too cliche. What do you all think?

ElectricMayhem1

Reaction score
[trumpets sound]

Hear me, hear me! The sequel to Super Muppets will begin to be posted next week!

I wanted to start it after Christmas, so it could have my undivided attention. The working title is Super Muppets II: Walters' Revenge, but I think that might be a little too cliche. What do you all think?
i can't wait!

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
:embarrassed: Bad news, guys. As you might have noticed, I have not had the Super Muppets sequel up yet. I have started it, but I've been busier than I thought wth work during winter break, and haven't even gotten past the first chapter. But trust me, it's going to be awesome once I put it up (no, really :big_grin:).