The “What did you do today?” thread

Vincent L

Reaction score
Working late to finish a report with a classmate.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Just had some lunch and then later on gonna help my mom with her Christmas decorations! :smile:

mo

Reaction score
my mom is almost decorating the house, my dog got fixed so she can't have puppies she's only 8 months old and I can hear her crying :frown:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
In a fit of peak, I went ahead and just dug back out all of my spring and summerwear, and put them back in line in my closet...
Yeah. I hate it when that happens. Just when you think mountaineering season is done! Peak fits are the worst... :wink:
----------

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Had a yummy dinner with my family after helping my mom with Christmas decorations, watched Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer cause my cousins 5 year old daughter wanted to watch it. Which was fine with me cause I do like that movie and haven't watched it since I was 4 years old. Came home and gonna pick my hubby from work in a bit. All in all been a good day!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I went shopping with ,y mom to JCPenny and Macy's (I don't want tpo know what I got and they are not Muppety... oy), had Chinese food at the Chinese, trying something new is good, and then my mom had to get me plain white socks :sigh:. Other than that, I had a good and busy day.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I have just completely vegged today! Slept in late cause the past two days I have been running nonstop! Ate some lunch, put dinner in the crock pot, vaccumed through my house because the floors were just looking nasty dust wise, and now I'm catching up on some laundry that HAD to be done today!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I ate a sandwich...highlight of my day -_-

Aaaaand in two hours I have a presentation...