1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The “What did you do today?” thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by AlittleMayhem, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

I made a Tom Petty tribute video using his more obscure song, Wildflowers. I haven't uploaded it to YouTube yet though, but I'm planning on doing so tomorrow.

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'm over here at my aunt and uncle's house sitting for their weenie dog until tomorrow when their regular housesitter can arrive. And already, their weenie dog's been pouting all day.

3. Flaky Pudding

Tried KFC's new Georgia Gold chicken. It's REALLY good :)

4. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

Finished my final paper for one of my classes, and then grumbled for the rest of the day because the weather has been gloomy all week, and I swear I'm solar powered (either that or I suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder, or whatever it's called, and when it's yucko outside, I feel bleah).

5. Flaky Pudding

I just made and uploaded this new video. I thought I should post this here because MikaelaMuppet will probably appreciate the Florence Henderson reference and the Peter Brady/Seth MacFarlane bit. Enjoy, :)

Btw, if any of you are wondering why I'm referencing Harry Potter so much in this one. Yes, I've been getting into the series lately :coy:

6. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Thank you Flaky Pudding. :D

7. Flaky Pudding

Your welcome :)

8. ErinAardvark

Looked for pictures on the Internet for a project for one of my classes, went through the drive thru at McDonalds, went to my parents' house and played with their kitties, then watched "Garfield in the Rough" and "Halloween is Grinch Night" by myself, and "Garfield's Halloween Adventure" and "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" with my dad and my sister (and the kitties, but the kitties weren't too impressed).

9. Flaky Pudding

Today is my Grandpa's birthday so we went to church together and my Mom baked him an apple pie that I'm really looking forward to eating later today.

10. ErinAardvark

Happy birthday to your grandpa.

What I did today? I checked my grades on two projects. I got a 95% on one, and a 100% on the other. Yay! And I cuddled with my kitty (she's currently sleeping on my shoulder).

Flaky Pudding likes this.
  11. Flaky Pudding

Thank you! I also love my kitty :)

12. Flaky Pudding

I bought a new external hard drive for my computer today

13. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Went to the library and dropped off my volunteer application.