The 10 Worst Muppets?

Drtooth

Reaction score
It doesn't make my fan dollar worth less, but it does mean any list of worst Star Wars characters I created should reveal that fact. Unless JarJar fills all 10 slots. :wink:
JarJar is STILL better than the 2 green guys with the really bad, really racist Chinese accents. I actually cheered when they got killed.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
JarJar is STILL better than the 2 green guys with the really bad, really racist Chinese accents. I actually cheered when they got killed.
I thought they were supposed to be from Sweden. :hungry:
Kidding, of course.

Mupp

Reaction score
I have no respect for the guy why made this list. After mentioning Pepe, he gave a link to a poll on whether Pepe is cool or not,; in that link, after posting some videos of Pepe's past appearances, this guy says;

"Watch these videos, then vote at the bottom. If you find this guy funny, you’re likely retarded."

Obviously, that is incredibly rude and is not showing any respect at all to his readers.

Now clearly, some Muppet characters are more popular and/or funny than others, but this list was pretty bad. Mostly he was just being mean-spirited and harsh.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
True, true...But isn't that the whole point of Sam? To get under our skin and make us think, "What but WHAT are you doing there!" That said, I've always found him amusing...And I felt he really got a chance to shine as Mr Arrow the First Mate in MTI.
That's true. I used to dislike Sam myself, but I've come to appreciate him for what he's supposed to be: a comic foil.

As for the list, it was pretty poorly put together. However, it's always a breath of fresh air to see someone else who dislikes Pepe as much as I do.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I don't like measuring fandom, but in this case...I don't understand a person understanding the Muppet dynamic without appreciating Scooter, Janice and Robin. So much Muppety joy has centered around these characters.
I'm not one to measure fandom either. But the fact that this user has only made one post and it's a very negative one like this. Well I have to question how much of a true fan he really is as well. And I'm thinking not much of one, :sympathy::boo:

Drtooth

Reaction score
"Watch these videos, then vote at the bottom. If you find this guy funny, you’re likely retarded."

Obviously, that is incredibly rude and is not showing any respect at all to his readers.

Now clearly, some Muppet characters are more popular and/or funny than others, but this list was pretty bad. Mostly he was just being mean-spirited and harsh.
Ugh... I get this guy's story now. Most likely he's one of those "I'm a fan of everything from the 80's, I do nothing but play Halo, and Adult Swim has the funniest programming EVER" types to use a slur like "Retarded."

I'm sure a lot of Pepe detractors don't like him, but appreciate the fans who like him. That's very un-Muppety behavior right there.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
That's funny considering the majority of his readers voted FOR Pepe.

What a lousy article!

:rolleyes::wink::flirt: <--- worst Muppet brigade

muppzd

Reaction score
How could the list maker put Robin on the list Robin rocks!
For Bunsen they showed a clip that made me like Bunsen even more
and the Janice clip was funny too plus Janice is awesome
Scooter's clip wasn't good (But that's only because of Floyd's voice)
and Scooter still rocks:flirt::wink::confused:

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
One of my top LEAST favorites is Baby Bear. And I don't hate Zoe but I remember her annoying me within a short amount of time when I was a kid (I was 6 or 7 when she and BB both debuted).