The 5ive Present: The Muppet's vs. Las Vegas

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Darn I forgot to comment on these last updates!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT BEAU!! Thanks for doing this!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
1.) Ditto prawncracker's post.
2.) WELL DON'T JUST LEAVE ME HANGING HERE!!!!!!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The scenes where the Muppets are without Kermit were inspired by something that Jim Henson and Jerry Juhl have both stated. Kermit is the glue that holds this group of zanies together. Without Kermit, I'd imagine the group would go out of control a bit, and the scenes were intended as merely humorous, and that they would get nowhere. But the fact that they were trying to help their friend and fearless leader was the whole point to those scenes, and maybe I didn't bring that out well enough.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Kermit - it seems like Kermit is the only muppet who can make things happen, but he's stuck in jail! Everyone else seems a bit useless, like their scenes are just excuses to make really funny exchanges (though that has been acheived), but nothing is advancing.
By the way, this is the post I was replying to.

Beauregard

Reaction score
By the way, I never finished posting this, did I? And, by the way, Supes? It's great to see you buddy. *smirky grin*

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
By the way, I never finished posting this, did I? And, by the way, Supes? It's great to see you buddy. *smirky grin*
:smile: *hi!*:smile:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
*psst!* Beauregard, could you please send me another copy of the script? I don't have it anymore.

You can email me here. Not here, but here.

Thank you.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No... You never did get to finish posting this great script Bo... So get a-posting more!
Please!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok, Count, I just gotta find it first. :stick_out_tongue:

Beau

P.S. There's an e-mail flashing your way...though I had no idea which of those two addresses to yell at, so I zipped the file off to both. - Beau

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... You found it yet? Come on, post more or the nagging implements shall be used to prod this along.