The Arch Deluxe

Princeton

Reaction score
Does anybody remember this very short-lived item from Mickey D's? I was in second grade when it came out and I used to order them religiously. Sadly, for some reason, they discontinued it. But, all the same, does anyone remember it?

BillKal

Reaction score
Yes I do. I used to get those too! Wasn't it like a quarter pounder hamburger with bacon lettuce tomato and a special sauce (Honey mustard crossing mayo type of sauce)??? It came out around 1996 because I was working at my Internship at a radio station and I used to get those for me and my "Supervisor".

Faylo

Reaction score
I never had an Arch Deluxe, but MAN I miss McDonalds Pizza! You can't get it here anymore. :frown:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Pizza? Was that ever available in America? I don't remember it. I never heard of the arch delux, but as far as discontinued items go, the Mcrib sounded interesting.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Faylo said:
I never had an Arch Deluxe, but MAN I miss McDonalds Pizza! You can't get it here anymore. :frown:
Since when did McDonald's (a burger joint) have pizza (an Italian treat)?!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I remember McDonald's pizza! They were yummy! They had a kid's meal one, I think.

I remember they were only in certain McDonald's. They didn't have them locally, but they had pizza at MickyD's in Dansville. They was so good!

Oh, yeah. I remember the Arch Deluxe, too. yummy!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Off topic slightly, but I might as well post this. I have been buying a lot of bootlegged Japanese videos from a Korean market recently. Maily One Piece and Kochikame. They have the commercials in tact.

Now, they also have McD's advertisements too. One item was a Japanese/American style of Hamburger. It was 2 patties with cheese some weird sauce and...

AN EGG!

Remember the Good Morning Burger from the Simpsons? Same thought went through my mind.

Apparently, I found out, Japanese-style Hamburgers are just that. A hamburger patty in sauce (a different one than the one fatured in the McD's burger) with an egg on top- No bun.

But still... a burger with an egg on it? Kinda odd. I mean, steak and eggs make sense, and this shouldn't be too different. must be some cultural gap or something. Cuz we eat eggs for breakfast.

But back on subject, I really miss the McRib. I had it once, and it was pretty good. Would have done without the pickle, though. That was back when the first Flintstones movie came out.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
They've done it a few times since the Flintstones. At least around here.

I've never had one.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I remember the Arch Deluxe. I've had it before and it was pretty good!