1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Banter Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, May 27, 2012.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Uh...this is the banter thread. We never talk about anything important for us to actually remember...
  2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Hey Newsie, where's that pizza?
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Maybe vampires are trying to be more like Liberace?
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Liberace was a guest star in season 3 of the Muppet Show.

Oh wait...I forgot I'm on a Muppet forum. That's normally what I would say if someone mentioned Liberace in real life...
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  5. Sgt Floyd

You don't say :coy:
  6. Sgt Floyd

We aren't getting our pizza are we :(
  7. D'Snowth

*Shrug* Why don't we all go to Taco Bell instead?
  8. Sgt Floyd

Fine, but I'm just gonna fly there. We don't need you getting kidnapped by yellow sponges wearing pants or anything.

What do you want?
  9. D'Snowth

Crunchy taco, one of those chicken flat bread sandwiches (assuming you can also time-travel to whenever it is they add to the menu, which seems to be in the fall), and a side of those cinnamon twists.
  10. Sgt Floyd

Sorry, I showed up late when they were handing out the time travel ability :fishy:

Oh well, Hubert doesn't seem to be here so he better like crunchy tacos and cinnamon twists since thats what I got for everyone.

Poor cashier though. I think I nearly gave him a heart attack. I forgot to put my wings away before going in. But hey, I got the food free :excited:
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Crunchy tacos and cinnamon twists work for me. And especially free ones...
  12. beakerboy12

beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

*walks in, unannounced* Oooh, can I order too! I want a quesadilla and one of those Fraggle Rock book toys you have!
  13. Sgt Floyd

*chucks quesadilla at beakerboy*

There must be more productive things to be doing than running to Taco Bell for you humans :p
  14. D'Snowth

Who's complaining? You were the one who wanted more humans in this thread.
  15. Sgt Floyd

*juggles some plasma balls* Hey look! I found something productive! *loses concentration sending balls flying*

Um...yes...so...any more errands you want me to run? :halo:
  16. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Yeah. I do. Go get me insurance against demon wing hugs. Y'know, just in case...
  17. D'Snowth

Matter of fact, there are... I want you to run by the store, and grab a loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter; then I want you to run by the dry cleaners to pick up my shirts, they should be ready; then I want you to stop by the post office and pick up any mail there may be; after that, the lawn needs mowing, and the furniture needs dusting, and the carpet needs vaccuuming, and the bathtub needs scrubbing...

Not that I would actually be like that, but can you tell I'm a southern boy?
  18. Sgt Floyd

Maybe we should look into insurance against stray plasma blasts too :o

You know I don't have multiple arms like Stitch to carry all those things :skeptical:
  19. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

So, I heard there was pizza...?
  20. Sgt Floyd

The pizza was taken hostage to an unknown location. Last seen with a

Maybe we should form a search group to look for it!