1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Banter Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, May 27, 2012.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Man, all this talk of chicken wings and such... anybody wanna order a Papa John's, and a big side of wings?
  2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I'll take an order of cheese sticks with extra garlic sauce.

Good thing I'm not part vampire. I love garlic too much :insatiable:
  3. D'Snowth

Should I add one of those dessert pizzas while I'm at it?
  4. Sgt Floyd

Sure why not
  5. D'Snowth

Okay, who wants what?
  6. Sgt Floyd

So where are you with that pizza?
  7. D'Snowth

Waiting for everybody to tell me whether they want the cinnamon or the fruity dessert pizza.
  8. Sgt Floyd

Well then fruity
  9. D'Snowth

Okay, so let me go over this...

One extra large pizza to feed the six occupents of this thread, a size of cheese sticks with extra garlic sauce, a side of chicken wings with ranch dipping sauce, and a large mixed berry dessert pizza.

Okay, lemme place the order...
  10. Sgt Floyd

where are you getting this pizza? Narnia?

I hope you got it free since its been way longer than 30 minutes :p
  11. D'Snowth

The strangest thing happened, I heard that on the way over here, the pizza car was hijacked by a big shaggy blue monster, a chipmunk wearing a green turtle neck, a bear that always hangs out with a turtle, a bunny who wouldn't shut up about aliens, an army kid carrying a teddy bear, a huge but sweet and lovable Nazi who knows nothing, and a round yellow steer.
  12. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-----------
    Eh, no sweat. I used to manage a Papa John's and I can make a pizza from scratch still. Fire up yer oven! *flours the steer and begins slapping dough*

---------------
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

We also need you to make the cheese sticks with garlic sauce, chicken wings with ranch dipping sauce, and the large mixed berry dessert pizza.

And while you're at it, maybe you can throw some mushrooms on a few pieces of pizza for our mushroom lovers?
  14. Sgt Floyd

That must have been one big delivery car. You know, if you gave me the address I could have just flown there.
  15. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

To do what? Join in the hijacking? Sounds like you'd fit in pretty well...
  16. Sgt Floyd

Why would I join a hijacking trying to steal our pizza?
  17. D'Snowth

Why didn't you say that in the first place?!
  18. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I don't know...look at D'Snowth's list and add in a half dead half ghost half bat demon to the list. It seems to fit in quite well...

Yknow, if you were a famous TV character or something...
  19. Sgt Floyd

you didn't ask? :halo:
  20. Sgt Floyd

You know what irritates me? That stupid Edward. I mean, yeah, what they did to him was wrong...turning him into a sparklepire, but HE gets a book and movie deal, while I'm nothing...running for my life. And disguising myself as a video game character was a dumb idea in the first place....what were we talking about?