1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "Byron & Chasity" Journal

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Jan 6, 2003.

1. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

May I be the first to agree with you completely and whole-heartedly.

Oh, nevermid. I forgot we'd established this a while ago.
  2. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Re: One Last Fling

I know what you mean Byron. I remember back when I had a crush on this guy when I was in High School. They day would be better if he was there and I could talk to him. He was single at the time but then this girl was telling me how much she liked him and it was like whoa hurt me bad but then i realized it definitely wouldn't work between me and him and she got him and it was all for the best. But what i'm trying to say is that I know what you mean. Even a few seconds really makes your day. It just shows what a great person you are and how unlucky she is not to have you. :)
  3. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

Aaaaw, Byron, that was sweet.....In an almost kinda creepy sorta way!
    Has this been the first time you've seen 'er in a while, or have you been hiding things from us? ;)
    I had the same sorta crush on a guy my freshman year in high school...We had met over the summer, and we got to be good friends, but we hardly ever saw each other during school, and we really never got to talk. Still, whenever I WOULD see him, (and maybe even exchange a few words of dialogue before either one of us had to go), it always made my day. In fact, for a while, I'd see him every day in the halls at a certain time, and we'd exchange a quick "hi." It brightened my day every time. :D
    So...Is Chasity NOT single? (I don't remeber if you ever actually figured that out!)
  4. Luke

Luke Active Member

Re: Re: One Last Fling

Awwwww i hope some girl felt that about me when i was at school, it's so cute. I have a sneaking suspicion that one did, but every couple of years we still talk on the phone, but she never bothers to call me so it looks like she only lost her senses temporarily, which is i guess a good thing, for her.
  5. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Is this still going on?