1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "Byron & Chasity" Journal

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Jan 6, 2003.

1. Billy's Girl

Billy's Girl New Member

I hope they give you a parachute
  2. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Just imagine how cool itll be in the future when we have Star Trek like teleporters! We could have monthly Muppet meetings in a different part of the US or world each time! heh
  3. Billy's Girl

Billy's Girl New Member

Would you still get to go through 'Duty Free'?
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

That would depend on what you ate for supper the night before...wait, wrong doodie. Sorry.
  5. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

Yall are SICK. Sick, sick, sick, sick, SICK! :D
  6. anathema

anathema Active Member

And your point is...?

;)
  7. Manda:-D

I'm having FUN!
  8. Billy's Girl

Billy's Girl New Member

That's what makes us interesting!!!!
  9. Manda:-D

AND fun to be around....In yall's own way! :D I must say, I'm never bored when I come here! (Sometimes mildly frightened, but never bored!) :D
  10. Billy's Girl

Billy's Girl New Member

We aim to please;)
  11. radionate

radionate New Member

Where the heck is Byron. He's been MIA for a few days now. Did Chasity go crazy and gun down the office or something?
  12. Luke

Luke Active Member

Yeah Byron had us all going that this was 'it', then he doesn't even bother to pursue it if it means he has to get his butt ready and into work a little earlier. Maybe he's laying around at home with love sickness, either that or he's gone off to a Care Bears convention or something - 'Bearcon' !
  13. radionate

radionate New Member

Its not like him to not be around MC, or bug me in IM chat. I wonder if he fell down again?

I just got a new idea for a thread!

*runs away*
  14. anathema

anathema Active Member

Stickin' up fer Byron

Lay off! :) He's just under the weather at the moment, and I know how that feels... :(
  15. radionate

radionate New Member

Well let me publicly say, "Byron, I hope you feel better soon."
  16. Luke

Luke Active Member

Yeah Get Well Soon Byron ! Hope ya get back tya Chasity chasing ways ASAP !
  17. Luke

Luke Active Member

Yeah Get Well Soon Byron ! Hope ya get back tya Chasity chasing ways ASAP !
  18. Lol, thanks guys, I think I'll be alright, just a lotta stuff goin' on right now...(and Nate, muh PC is always logged into MC, I just haven't much time to post in the last couple o' days, and not many threads that have "pulled" me in...)
  19. One Last Fling

Welp, we had a meetin' at work yesterday before my shift, and lo and behold, there she was...Chasity...*sigh*...:flirt:

I "accidentally" found myself near her when we had to move our chairs around, and I made a joke and she laughed. :o :D

*sigh*

It was so nice to be able to spend those 5 seconds with her, and my day was all the better for it.

Really!

It was!

Maybe now she'll keep me on her list o' "Elligible Bachelors" should she be definitely single anytime soon...

:cool:
  20. radionate

radionate New Member

Dude,

You so need to get a life.

Really.

You do.