The "Byron & Chasity" Journal

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
HEY! No fair making fun of yourself.
Jeez, now I'm gettin' in trouble for doin' some'in' I didn't even have the intention of doin'...

:confused:

(it was more like not bein' TOO "fantasy"-relyin', so's I wouldn't lose muh head in the clouds...)

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Yes, and then Byron WILL WAKE UP.

(lol)
Oh no...Byron. I dont think weve ever actually chatted or whatever, but you seem like a really cool guy to not have a girlfriend. I wish the sensitive big kid types would get more places in that respect.

I sincerely wish everyone on here who wishes to have a significant other could get one this year.

Eh...maybe it's the wee hours talking, I dont know. But I want the best for everyone here...

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
(it was more like not bein' TOO "fantasy"-relyin', so's I wouldn't lose muh head in the clouds...)
Fair enough

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
I wish the sensitive big kid types would get more places in that respect.
"sensitive big kid types"...heeheehee, I like that...

I sincerely wish everyone on here who wishes to have a significant other could get one this year.
That's a far cry---right now I just sincerely wish I could give Chasity a ride home one night, or us car pool to get food for lunch! :smile:

FellowWLover

Reaction score

I walk in w/ my arms loaded with my case o' CDs and 2 bags from the Wal-Mart, containin' more CDs and papers and muh supper (out of money till I get paid Friday).

Dude.

When you get paid on Friday, you must go buy a backpack (and don't get anything Muppety for Pete's sake).

You are looking a little clumsy here...

A backpack will ease your transitions for the car to work (which seem to be the only times you ever bump into this chick anyway). Plus, no need to explain what is *in* your backpack.

Create a little mystery here Byron.

Luke

Reaction score
That's a far cry---right now I just sincerely wish I could give Chasity a ride home one night, or us car pool to get food for lunch! :smile:
The dirty little hairy sasquatch, he has no thought for commitment - just wants to get her in his car ! :eek:

GO BYRON !!!! :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
You are looking a little clumsy here...
That's what I said earlier! If 2 people say it, it's gotta be right.

I agree, get you one of those manly hiking back-packs, something from a sports store, so you'll look all tough and scruffy.

Just don't GO hiking, what with that sasquatch-look and all you might get shot at.

At the very least make someone thousands of dollars shooting video of you running off through the...woods.

Hmm...

Wanna go hiking?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ummm...okay, but it's only US 2 that splits the money. Nobody else (except Byron, of course) can go now. Sorry.

Um, wait.

I forgot, we'll have to give Byron some, too. Here's how we'll do it:

FOZ: 45%
Anathema: 45%
By: 10% =
100%

Looks good to me! :big_grin: