The "Byron & Chasity" Journal

Luke

Reaction score
I think she's got a boyfriend - talking on the cell all the time during breaks, then going out for lunch ......... thats kinda like what me and my girlfriend do when she has to work. Although we might be different from the norm as she's stinking rich and i'm a lazy media bum which makes any kind of work a rare occurance. If she does have a boyfriend i can suggest ways of getting rid of him (getting then jailed usually works).

Unless she lives near by, that might be a reason to go home for lunch and maybe she's on the cell at breaks to girl friends talking about that fantastic hairy guy who works with her and keeps trying to come onto her.

I think she must know Byron likes her by now though - it kinda seems obvious from what he says and she says. I say we all vote as to Byron's next move and then have him carry it out and tell us what she says ...... it can be like an adventure storybook.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I say just ask her out to dinner. All she can say is "no" if she doesn't want to go and you don't waste your time anymore or learn to like her more--then, on the other hand, she says "yes" and suddenly Nate has competition...:big_grin:

HA HA HA!! JUST KIDDIN!!
(Wait, I'm the one with Byron pictures in my computer! :eek: )

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear

(Wait, I'm the one with Byron pictures in my computer! :eek: )
Welcome to the club! Although I'll be danged if I can remember why I have them... :smile:

Jackie

Reaction score
Let's go for the most obvious here. Does she have a ring on her finger?? Byron you better check out that situation first! If she doesn't then there is nothing that says she's "claimed" and you can continue until she says otherwise LOL!

I'm really proud of you for offering her some of your CD's! That was a big step Byron!! YOU WERE BRAVE!!! It was also good that you told her you used to go to the gym every day but work makes you tired. You're letting her in and giving her pieces of your life. Keep doing that, letting her get to know you and hopefully she'll start telling you things about her.

Right now she seems tired and not wanting to be at work so don't feel frustrated if she doesn't open up right away. :smile: Just be your normal silly self and you'll do fine. And if she's taken, it's okay. It's good practice for a girl who isn't taken!

Luke

Reaction score
You know Jackie sounds so professional at this, and unlike me she has tact and is kind too. That's it Byron, baby steps ... take it nice and slowly. You did check for the ring right ?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
You know Jackie sounds so professional at this, and unlike me she has tact and is kind too. That's it Byron, baby steps ... take it nice and slowly.
Hey, I don't call her "Madam Heap" fer nothin'!!

Really!

I don't!

:wink:

You did check for the ring right ?
:eek:

Ummmmmmmmm....

(I'll have to get back to you on that 'un...)

:embarrassed:

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
You know Jackie sounds so professional at this, and unlike me she has tact and is kind too. That's it Byron, baby steps ... take it nice and slowly. You did check for the ring right ?
Don't forget to ask her if she likes jalapenos, then you can sing the jalapenos song!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
Don't forget to ask her if she likes jalapenos, then you can sing the jalapenos song!
That will have to be a question we ask Bill if we ever meet him...

:big_grin:

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
With all this great advice Byron, You are going to be King of Relationships by the end of Jan!!!