The "Byron & Chasity" Journal

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Baby
But what if this Chasity was to stumble upon this site? And then this board? And then this very thread? Like say she's not a huge Muppet fan, but enjoys them, so one day while she's on the net she's a little board, and decides to look for some Muppety fun... and voila! She ends up here.

Imagine how freaked out she would be! A major turn off, I would say.

^_^ Debo
LOL, what is this, like a "council of the gods" in Greek mythology? All these entities talkin', like I ain't even there...

:stick_out_tongue:

And Debo, maybe instead o' bein' freaked out, she'd be flattered. :smile:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Chasity is BACK baby!!

And now, time once again for "Byron & Chasity", the continuing stoooooooooooooory of a data enterer...who enters data...

-----------------------------------

Date: Wenesday, January 7

Time: 8:33 p.m.

Interior: Break room/hallway/work room

While finishin' up fillin' up muh water bottle in the hallway, I notice Chasity come back from lunch and go to the break room to clock in. As soon as muh bottle's full, I follow suit.

*she clocks in*

Byron: "Have you figured out what's wrong with your DVD player yet? :confused: "

Chasity: "No, I don't know what's wrong with it. :frown: I think I'm gonna have to take it and get it fixed."

I clock in, we stroll through the hallway into the workroom.

Byron: "Well I've got, like, 20 or 30 CDs with me if ya run outta music and need anything new to listen to. :smile: "

Chasity: "lol :smile: Yeah, I got the burner a month ago but I just don't know what's wrong. I guess I'm just gonna have to take it somewhere..."

(OH how I wish I knew how to fix a burnerrrrrr!!)

Byron: "Yeah, I got my computer last January and it came with the burner, but I haven't had any problems yet. Well, just lemme know if ya want any new music if ya start to go crazy, lol. :smile: "

Chasity: "lol :smile:"

-------

Later that same day

Time: 10:06 p.m.

Interior: Hallway/work room

Chasity "keys the sensor" to the work room, I come up to the door as she opens it.

Byron: *sarcastially* "Well, only about 4 1/2 more hours to go! :rolleyes: "

Chasity: "lol, yeah...hey, do you know if we have to work Saturday? :confused: "

Byron: "Yeah, but they don't know if it's for, like, 8 or 6 hours yet."

Chasity: "*sigh* I just get so tired... :frown: "

Byron: "Yeah, I know. I used to like to go to the gym almost every day before I started here, and now it's like, ya get up, ya have a li'l free time, then ya have to come here, and ya have a li'l 'wind-down' time before ya have to go to bed, only to come here again and work your hands off."

*both dejectedly go to seats*

-----------

And so we come to the end of another "Byron & Chasity"....tune in next time when you'll hear Byron saaaaaaaaaaay...

"If you'd like to, you can come over to my place and burn some CDs. :smile: "

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
You have found out if she is single haven't you Byron?!

Seriously, I chased this guy for like two months and we got on really well etc and then in the middle of a conversation he mentioned this girlfriend he has had for two years!!!!!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
You have found out if she is single haven't you Byron?!
DOH!!

:embarrassed:

(This would be the trickiest part! :frown: )

Seriously, I chased this guy for like two months and we got on really well etc and then in the middle of a conversation he mentioned this girlfriend he has had for two years!!!!!
Yeah Amy, that is, like, always my luck whenever a girl tickles muh fancy.

*sigh*

:frown:

:mad:

Now, she does talk on her cell phone a lot durin' breaks, but I haven't been able to verify if it's for a "boyfriend" or what.

(I tried especially hard on our first break while eatin' a snack in the break room, but it was hard to hear her [she has a soft voice like Mokey... :smile: :embarrassed: :smile: ] , and then some woman got on the break room phone and made more noise).

:mad:

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Ask her what she does in her spare time!!!!! She might mention if she has a boyfriend!!!

Amy
Love and Relationship expert!!!!

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
My keyboard has a mind of it's own and puts '!!!' where ever it feels like.

!!! - see, there it goes again!!!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Although she does always leave the workplace for lunch (most of us stay in and order from somewhere)...that is one mystery I would like to solve, and could offer more clues...such as if she lunches "with" anyone...hmmmmmmmm...

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
EEEEEEK!!

IT'S TOO SOON FOR THAT BIG A STEP!!

:eek:

REALLY!

IT IS!
It's not as hard as you think. Not only can you find out if there is a boyfriend present but you can also find out if you have anything in common!!!