The "Byron & Chasity" Journal

radionate

Reaction score
I thought you didn't shower regularly because you love your natural scent.

Which I don't care what you claim. Its just vial and gross.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
I thought you didn't shower regularly because you love your natural scent.

Which I don't care what you claim. Its just vial and gross.
No, I keep clean. I mean, I shower at least twice a week!

:stick_out_tongue:

Nonono, that is a JOKE. I do clean up reg'larly, even though, yeah, the soap doesn't come near the "goodness" o' "me". *sigh* :rolleyes:

And yer just jealous cause you get stinky.

:big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Byron,

Find out what her fave candy bar is and buy it for her out of the work vending machine. Draw her something cute and put on her desk and, like WLover mentioned, offer her to borrow some of your CDs, but totally suppress your love of Janice/Mokey, and it's okay to say you're a Muppet fan "since childhood" and that will be okay.

2 strikes against you so far is that you're broke, and she knows it by lending you that 50 cents, plus you were rather forgetful and clumsy leaving the key at home and dropping the CDs, which makes me wonder, on ya'll's anniversary, are you going to forget the date and drop the gift?

Hmm.

Just some things to ponder.
FOZ

Luke

Reaction score
Nah - drawing her something and putting it on her desk is a sure sign that he has a thing for her and she could decide to blow him off quickly *snigger* - by that i mean cease all communications if she became too freaked out. We need to work covertly here guys - making CD's is cool because he can use the line that her own burners broken so he's being thoughtful. If he's going to buy her a candy bar he needs to say that he bought it for himself but doesnt feel like it now ......... if he really was going to draw for her he needs to say he's an artist or something and then she might get interested and ask him to draw for her. Working defensively and covertly is the way until she's hooked - then we go on the offensive and show her the full Byron.

FellowWLover

Reaction score
*desperately hopes the "full Byron" will never be truly revealed *

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
*desperately hopes the "full Byron" will never be truly revealed *
Why? You can't see nothing but HAIR!!

I agree with Luke!!

Byron, are you paying attention?

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
But what if this Chasity was to stumble upon this site? And then this board? And then this very thread? Like say she's not a huge Muppet fan, but enjoys them, so one day while she's on the net she's a little board, and decides to look for some Muppety fun... and voila! She ends up here.

Imagine how freaked out she would be! A major turn off, I would say.

^_^ Debo

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Baby
But what if this Chasity was to stumble upon this site? And then this board? And then this very thread? Like say she's not a huge Muppet fan, but enjoys them, so one day while she's on the net she's a little board, and decides to look for some Muppety fun... and voila! She ends up here.

Imagine how freaked out she would be! A major turn off, I would say.
If that's the case Byron better pray she doesn't make her way over to the Tough Pigs message board.

Disturbing!

:big_grin:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
plus you were rather forgetful and clumsy leaving the key at home and dropping the CDs
But don't some gals like that in a guy? Isn't it "cute" or some'in'? :smile: