The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I just want a Mystery Men sequel - doesn't everybody?
George of the Jungle for the win. That movie got it all right.
Speed Tracer, you are SO RIGHT. You are my hero! Mystery Men 2 would be amazing. I liked the guy who threw spoons as a weapon... **giggles**

Honestly, chipmunks revival would be cool. I don't remember much, just that I had a cassette tape, and I remember the christmas special. But it would be neat.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here's something cool...

http://www.chipmunks.com

Little Alvin and the Mini Munks looks really interesting seeing how they've turned the Chipmunks and the Chipettes into puppet characters instead of cartoon characters.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Speed Tracer, you are SO RIGHT. You are my hero! Mystery Men 2 would be amazing. I liked the guy who threw spoons as a weapon... **giggles**

Honestly, chipmunks revival would be cool. I don't remember much, just that I had a cassette tape, and I remember the christmas special. But it would be neat.
Thank you! Hollywood really needs to start answering my calls.

-Jack

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! I've seen Baby Alvin & The Mini Munks before, hehe! But I think I'll stick to the original, though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Was at Ingles' today and saw in there DVD rental department one of the new released was "Alvin and The Chipmunks Go to the Movies" that had what looked like Alvin dresses as Batman, Simon as Spock, and Theodore as. well. Theodore.

It's official, these little munks are definitely making a comeback!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I saw that ears ago. I think it was from 1990 when Alvin & The Chipmunks go to the movies debated.

Of course, you could be talking about something completely different. But if it's 'Bat-Munk' then no. But then again, you did say it was a new release, so I don't know?:smirk: