The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Teheheman

Reaction score
If Jeanette was real and human, I'd go out with her in a heartbeat. But then again, I like those kinda women. Dangnabit, why do so many cute women have to be either animated or animated versions of different species?

Daniel

wwfpooh

Reaction score
but yeah, Alvin COULD be another K-Fed, though I think he likens himself to Brad Pitt, lol
I meant that Alvin wouldn't use Brittany for something just advance himself. Sure, both he and she have the egos to do so, but I doubt they would let their egos get in the way of them being together were they together.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If Jeanette was real and human, I'd go out with her in a heartbeat. But then again, I like those kinda women. Dangnabit, why do so many cute women have to be either animated or animated versions of different species?

Daniel
That's to make men (and/or lesbians) feel even more lonely and alienated... that's why, apparently, so many weird, creepy, disturbed, perverted people have these weird, creepy, disturbed, perverted fantasies about them.

So Uncle Matt, was I right?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, I was asking if my guess to your statement about being attracted to one of them was right or not.

Was I?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
If people can have sick fantasies of things called vore, unbirthing, or killart (see DeviantArt...Ugh), people can have demented fantasies about anything. *shudders and throws up at the nastiness*

Drtooth

Reaction score
If people can have sick fantasies of things called vore, unbirthing, or killart (see DeviantArt...Ugh), people can have demented fantasies about anything. *shudders and throws up at the nastiness*
Believe me. The fact people have furry fetishes creeps me out enough. Once again, Tiny Toon's Fifi LaFume, any female character from any version of Sonic the Hedgehog, and Gadget the Rescue Ranger.

And I thought cartoons screwed me up.