The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
(And it's an excuse to make another menu. Hey, I'd celebrate Happy Tuesday if I could!)
Happy Friday!!!

:big_grin:

StarlitAngel

Reaction score
WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME SMILIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh.............happy valentine's day, everybody.....even those of you who don't want to hear it........this is the first year (EVER) that i've had a valentine, so i can't complain :stick_out_tongue: these :smile: things :big_grin: are :wink: GREAT :cool: WOO HOO!!!!!!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Anyway, why are we required to have a date on Valentine's Day? I tend to send out cards to and focus on the special people in my life that I care about. The people who will be there for me ten years from now. Nothing beats that. And when you look at it that way - Valentine's Day totally rocks!:stick_out_tongue:

i never got a card!!!! haha...

ryan

radionate

Reaction score
Hey, I'm single and I love it! I'm just one of those people who don't like to be tied down. (Shut up, Nate) I focus on my artwork and friends. And it's my ex's birthday - who is still my best friend!
Now what makes you think I'd make a comment on the board about that when I can tease you about for a long long time!!! :wink:

Anyway. I just got dumped/dumped someone 3 weeks ago this coming Sunday, and you know what? I'm not really bummed today at all. I've got friends who I love and love me, and thats what really matters. I keep busy with what matters most to me, and spend time with those people that will be in my life for years and years like Jamie said.

I'm with Chris though in his previous statement. Except I want romance too. :smile:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
Anyway, why are we required to have a date on Valentine's Day? I tend to send out cards to and focus on the special people in my life that I care about. The people who will be there for me ten years from now. Nothing beats that. And when you look at it that way - Valentine's Day totally rocks!:stick_out_tongue:

i never got a card!!!! haha...

ryan
Yeah, exactly. I made cards for my close friends and family who I care about and vice versa. We had a lot of fun today leaving them in each others mail boxes or outside each others doors:smile:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Be happy, Cory!!!! :smile: It IS Valentine's Day, after all, and V-Day's meant for you to celebrate the people you LOVE, not just coupledom!!!! I've never had a boyfriend, and I don't care!!!! I REJOICE in my singleness!!!! (At least, most of the time!) I like to celebrate it w/my friends & family, telling them I love 'em and everything!!!! Usually, I end up at home baby-sitting the kids, and we watch movies and eat candy, and it's a whole ton of fun!!!! Tonight, however, me an' a group of fellow singles are gonna get together, watch a movie and bake cookies!!! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, my fine Muppet friends!!!! I love you guys!!! :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
See, I don't really look at it as singleness. I choose to view it as variety. :wink:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i wonder how many people are out there who are single and don't give a darn about valentines, especially on this forum......i'd be one of em...

ryan

radionate

Reaction score
See, I don't really look at it as singleness. I choose to view it as variety. :wink:
Variety are the little mini boxes of Kellogg's cereal you can get in the grocery store, or a trade newspaper. What you are talking about is called being a loose floosie or tollhouse cookie. :eek: