The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
i can top that..i was alone for valentines so i decided to go out and run sometime after 10 at night...one of these days i'm going to get shot or something...

ryan
Well, when pretty much the only crime going on in my area is tax evasion I doubt theres anyone going to pull a gat on my *** during some of my late night walks with friends, heh.
But yeah, sorry your Valentines day sucked too...oh well, such grievences are behind us...and we only have the future to look forward to!

Luke

Reaction score
Well Valentines Day was great here, we spent much of the day at our health club, i bought her two little teddy bears (one boy, one girl) tugging a little heart, and some chocolates. We interpsered this with shopping at our favorite mall where we went and bought some very sexy red underwear (hers, not mine) and i even bought her some very tacky red flashing dice that you roll and it *ahem* tells you what to do ......... kiss me, eat me (eat what ???), lick me (yum, lollipops !) and pinch my ........ penguin ! :eek:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Well, when pretty much the only crime going on in my area is tax evasion I doubt theres anyone going to pull a gat on my *** during some of my late night walks with friends, heh.
But yeah, sorry your Valentines day sucked too...oh well, such grievences are behind us...and we only have the future to look forward to!
i honestly don't care to have someone for valentines....i've only had one valentines in my life and i'm 21. heck, i like being single for some reason...i've been betting odds that i will never get married or have children, which i don't want either of them!

ryan

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by oOoanimaloOo
Well I think if you have a speacial some one its cool but if you have no one then it kinda suxs
Yes, Animal, my friend! I am pretty un attractive (at least to myself... I have LOOOOOOW self esteme... no thanks to high school :frown: )

However, there is one upside to not having anyone on Valentines day... and it couldn't be truer this year....

If you have no one, you have no one to buy anything for, meaning you SAVE SAVE SAVE money! And that adds up to Muppet Action figures and art supplies (for me anyway)

But I do admit, it gets awful cold at night....

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Thats why I have my kitty cat and a Teddy Bear!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
i'd suggest you buy a whole bunch of blankets if you're that cold!..hehe

ryan

oOoanimaloOo

Reaction score
This thread is a year old but I have brought it back because the day is yet upon us once more ahhhhhh

Beauregard

Reaction score
beaker said:
If there is one day of the year I absolutely hate, loathe and despise...it is Valentines day. Its the one time of the year us single folks get to feel like poo under a magnifying glass, while all the couply people out there get to flaunt their decadence. In the last few days, every site I go to has annoying Valentiens day spam popups...my inbox gets spam about Valentines stuff, its on every commercial, show, etc. It makes me sick.

To heck with Valentines day, may it burn in the eternal flame of
destruction! :wink: Ok, that was a bit too harsh...but yeah, us single folks should rise up against that day.

Valentines day only serves to throw tomatoes and rotten vegetables at us folks who cant/choose to get a date as a kind of play yard 'ha ha'...only its backed by countless millions in advertising.

Ok, this post sounds kind of bitter, but Im sure theres those out there who can symphathize.

Perhaps the one good thing that could come from nuclear missles headed at the US, is that it improves my chances of getting a gf! ^_^
*Makes mentle note to send a couple of hundred V.Day e-mails to Beaker...*

lili

Reaction score
why this will be the best valentines day ever

i have never celebrated valentines day. i think it's unpleasant and commercial and involves way too many novelty soft toys that say "i'm a h0rny little devil" (it won't let my type h0rny??? what about the poor toads!??). i think we need less of that stuff in this world. i told my b/f five years ago when we first got together that if he ever got me anything, i would dump him.

i ended up dumping him last year, not for valentines day but for something much more weaselly and unpleasant (he is a Bad Man). and this year, he is getting me the best valentines day present ever:

he is leaving the country!!!! (hopefully forever)

and all my friends and i are getting together to celebrate the singles life by having a competition of who can buy the tackiest valentines day gift, and watching labyrinth and the dark crystal.

hurrah for (anti)valentines day!

ps. and who can pass up such a Great Conjunction as valentines day and friday the 13th being right next to each other!??