The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I don't mind it really, though, I just think of it more in terms of family love than romantic love. :halo:
Erin
I think that's really cool. After all, there's no reason not to celebrate love itself. Love is always worth rejoicing over, no matter what kind.

jediX

Reaction score
Looks like I'm going to be spending this weekend alone :frown:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
jediX said:
Looks like I'm going to be spending this weekend alone :frown:
Snow?

(The weather condition, I mean, not the mid-90s white Jamaican rapper)

jediX

Reaction score
Nah, other stuff, but it was cleared up. I think. lol.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I hate my life.

*slams head against wall*

I hate my life.

*slam*

I hate my life.

*slam*

I hate my life.

*slam*

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I'm so sorry. But I have to say this.

Goddess, this is frustrating. Why can't things be as easy as they seem?

Chris, I hate seeing you beat youself up (literally) like this. You hate your life? Guess what.

I. Love. You. But all my dreams are more than likely fruitless. I don't care who knows this! I don't care that you know! I don't care that I sound really cliche right now! I'm really tired! I'm probably going to regret this in the morning! Why the crap am I ending everyone sentence in an exclamation point? Ah, that's better.

*Is worried that this post will somehow do harm but it couldn't wait any longer*

*Sighs. Puts pillow on wall before Chris slams his head again. Walks off.*

jediX

Reaction score
awwwwwwww....that's the sweetest thing I've seen in a long time.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
jediX said:
I used to hate Valentines Day, mainly because of how crappy my girl experience in high school was. I would instead play video games all day and write depressing music.

But this year will be different, assuming the blasted snow doesn't prevent me from driving down and picking up my gf. Man I despise snow. ::zany::

AMEN!!! snow is evil, and will prevent me form my Valintine also... dang the snow! and were suppose to get alot of it... poor me and Matt, in Colorado. Ill go crazy though is Dan dont come home this weekend! havent seen him in like a month! GOING CRAZY!! but he said he as shoemthing special planned :excited: but anyway, I always liked V-day, boy onr not, usualy its just an excues to have a party at school and have lots of sugar and cookies, works for me!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
HeraLirambar said:
Goddess, this is frustrating. Why can't things be as easy as they seem?

Chris, I hate seeing you beat youself up (literally) like this. You hate your life? Guess what.

I. Love. You. But all my dreams are more than likely fruitless. I don't care who knows this! I don't care that you know! I don't care that I sound really cliche right now! I'm really tired! I'm probably going to regret this in the morning! Why the crap am I ending everyone sentence in an exclamation point? Ah, that's better.

*Is worried that this post will somehow do harm but it couldn't wait any longer*

*Sighs. Puts pillow on wall before Chris slams his head again. Walks off.*

Aww thats really sweet. MC love... :flirt:

P.S. I dont get it, Hera can say Crap and it wont bleep it out, but if you say **** or **** or **** or even ****** *** it does... dont get it.... :confused: