The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
P.S. I dont get it, Hera can say Crap and it wont bleep it out, but if you say **** or **** or **** or even ****** *** it does... dont get it.... :confused:
I think crap is like the not-so-bad equilvalent of the s-h word. They both mean the same thing, but it must be some rule in cursing that if there are synonyms, only one of them can be an actual curse word.

Like dang, darn, and y'know
Or heck and that one place.

Beebers

Reaction score
HeraLirambar said:
Goddess, this is frustrating. Why can't things be as easy as they seem?

Chris, I hate seeing you beat youself up (literally) like this. You hate your life? Guess what.

I. Love. You. But all my dreams are more than likely fruitless. I don't care who knows this! I don't care that you know! I don't care that I sound really cliche right now! I'm really tired! I'm probably going to regret this in the morning! Why the crap am I ending everyone sentence in an exclamation point? Ah, that's better.

*Is worried that this post will somehow do harm but it couldn't wait any longer*

*Sighs. Puts pillow on wall before Chris slams his head again. Walks off.*
Wow. That was very cool. I love Chris too but not in that way. I love him because his posts always, always make me laugh.

This makes me wonder, how many undeclared secret loves and/or crushes are floating around zee MC forum. Hmmmmmm .......................

:cool: :flirt: :flirt: :cool:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Ooh, Hera, I love the second part of your signature! That's one of my favorite moments in "Fellowship." :big_grin: Of course it turns deadly serious darn quick, but it's a brilliant moment of comedy beforehand.

Anyway, you've got way more chutzpah than I could have! Bravo! :smile:
Erin

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Ooh, Hera, I love the second part of your signature! That's one of my favorite moments in "Fellowship." :big_grin: Of course it turns deadly serious darn quick, but it's a brilliant moment of comedy beforehand.
My friend think that the line is... um... something that can't be repeated here. Let's just say she insists he doesn't say "ash."

Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Anyway, you've got way more chutzpah than I could have! Bravo! :smile:
Erin
Except I've practically given myself an ulcer. Not entirely sure what those are. Except I know it's not good to keep stress bottled up inside and then blow up one day like I pretty much did.

I'm going over to my stress relieving thread now before I go more off topic.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
HeraLirambar said:
My friend think that the line is... um... something that can't be repeated here. Let's just say she insists he doesn't say "ash."
:embarrassed: Yes he does!! :eek: Actually, I never caught what he said there at all until I saw it quoted somewhere else; I just loved his indignant "Well, that's nice!!" As well as the proud "nice, crispy bacon" that preceded it... :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

Manda:-D

Reaction score
:frown: It makes me sad to see how depressed some of yall get around Valentine's Day, or anytime someone mentions "singleness." Trust me, I KNOW it gets lonely sometimes and all, (boy do I EVER), but I just wish yall would see what wonderful people you ALL are. Seriously, I think yall are all fantastic people, and you deserve the best in the world. I hate to see yall so unhappy....I love you guys too much for that. You guys make me laugh, make me smile, and, in cases like these, make me cry. It may not be much, but I offer you the love of a friend!

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
ok- that's it! I declare Valentines Day muppet central love fest day! Depressing thoughts are not allowed, only lots of hugs, kind words and maybe some of the chalky heart candies.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
You know, those conversation hearts are fun, but I never liked the taste. Did they ever make them with Sweet Tarts? Now those would be yummy...
Erin

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
You know, those conversation hearts are fun, but I never liked the taste. Did they ever make them with Sweet Tarts? Now those would be yummy...
Erin
I think Jelly Belly makes conversation beans--now that is worth saying a mouthful over...

:big_grin: