The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

Ernie101

Reaction score
meh,I have someone i want to be with so bad....im just to scared to ask.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
don't be scared, go ask! you'll be asking yourself what would have happened if you did ask her, but couldn't get to courage to do so. so bascially you would be kicking yourself in the butt!!!!

ryan

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I'm just one of those people who don't like to be tied down. (Shut up, Nate)
I soo want to make another joke about this, but I think just quoting it again will tide me over! :big_grin: :cool:

oOoanimaloOo

Reaction score
Well I think if you have a speacial some one its cool but if you have no one then it kinda suxs

Jackie

Reaction score
You don't need a date to be happy on Valentine's day. It's always been my favorite holiday when I was single and when was not single. It's just a day to remind everyone that you love them.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

:smile:

:wink:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
awww that made me feel special how could i ever repay you????

Sarah

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
You don't need a date to be happy on Valentine's day. It's always been my favorite holiday when I was single and when was not single. It's just a day to remind everyone that you love them.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Awwwwwww.

You're the greatest "sister" ever! :big_grin:

Happy Billentine's Day by the way!

:big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

*awww* Well we love you too!(and btw, thanks for the card, it was noodle-ly cool!) Yeah I was pretty bummed yesterday(Friday night alone, valentines day, yeah poor me) but Im ok today...besides its all just made up Hallmark corporatism anyways:wink:

foofoocakes

Reaction score
Valentines poo

As an old married person I can tell you that not all the couple people are all that thrilled with valentines day either. My valentines days used to suck. So I decided to make my own life nice. I try to make plans that make me happy that way I am never dissapointed. I make sure to be nice to other people. Go out with friends or rent a movie. I make something I like for dinner and treat myself to a hot bath. Somtimes I by myself a godiva chocolate or two. YOU are the only one who can change your mood. You are the only one that can make youself happy.:smile:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
*awww* Well we love you too!(and btw, thanks for the card, it was noodle-ly cool!) Yeah I was pretty bummed yesterday(Friday night alone, valentines day, yeah poor me) but Im ok today...besides its all just made up Hallmark corporatism anyways:wink:
i can top that..i was alone for valentines so i decided to go out and run sometime after 10 at night...one of these days i'm going to get shot or something...

ryan