The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Probably not, that may have for wait for the "we need to get rid of all this excess chocolate" sales :wink: It's just another day for me.

Kiki

Reaction score
lol. i get what ur saying. makes sense to me. which is surprising cause im rully rully slow
Hey man, I don't think your slow, stop baggin' yerself! :smile:

I swear, every year when we did that V-card handout in school thingy, at least two people would get me the same card:

It was a drawing of a nut (maybe a walnut...or just some random nut :confused:) with googly eyes and its tongue sticking out. Written across the top was "Nutty But Nice." Cuz I was a bit of a cutup, ya see...but every year, never failed. At least two Nutty But Nice cards. One year I think I even got three...:crazy::halo:
Aww, that's sweet Tony! Hey, it's somethin'! ^_^

This year I am moving on Valentines day. Previous years I have done nothing...so I guess this is a step up XD
Good luck, Anna!

Well, it's Valentines day tomorrow over 'ere, so I just wanted to wish y'all a Happy Valentine's day, whether ya like it or not!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Now, there is ONE thing I like about Valentines day... and do you care to know what it is?

Once they clear everything out for Valentines day, they start stocking for EASTER!

Yup. Bunnies are sooooo much more fun than hearts and cupids. In fact, I think that Halloween and Easter, as far as decorations go, are my favorite holidays.

I mean, Bunnies, man!

Beauregard

Reaction score
See? Valentine's Day has already ruined my day...I was woken by a woman knocking on the door with a MASSIVE bunch of flowers for a friend.

Ok, so actually it was the sweetest thing EVER. Her man had been asking me all week what kind of flowers she liked, but I said I didn't know. But that she liked "Single Stem" flowers, and plants. So he got her a single stem of...EVERY flower in the store.

Everybody say, "Awwwwwwwwwwww!"

Nick22

Reaction score
this morning at 2 a.m. i barfed. and i have the freakin stomach bug. this just gives me more a reason to hate valentines day