The eBay Muppet Knock-off Thread

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
zns said:
We have to let Henson and SW know about this. This charade cannot and must not continue on.:mad: :attitude: :grouchy:
Suppoedly they're already aware of this and it's ultimately their responsibility to do something about the problem so I think people shouldn't get too worked up about it. Both SW and Disney pay lots of lawyers lots of money to worry about this kind of stuff.

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Yeah!!!!!! You Tell em Buck!!!! Listen To Buck.........He's the Man......Who Knows It all.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I just looked at the Kermit auction - that's hilarious. It's right up there with the "professional counting vampire puppet".

If nothing else, you have to admire the creativity in the item descriptions.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Yeah, Kermit found some really bad stuff or something. XD It looks like that kid asked her mom to make Kermit. [hence no pattern used] I do have to give whoever made that kudos though. For attempting Kermit w/o a pattern. It's almost passable!

Yeah, I also agree with Buck, the descriptions are very well thought out.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Ok,lets make it that you can show replicas but not comment about them.Any concern complaints should be addressed directly to Henson,Muppets Holding Company or Sesame Workshop.Obviously complaining here that something should be down,doesnt work because we are just fans and dont have legal powers and then insults fly.For those who want to do something about it,please contact the respective owner direct and let this thread continue so we can get chuckles from it with what people are up to!!!

puppetise

Reaction score
hey eBay executives are using the forums to find these so look out for them

Iokitek

Reaction score
I totally agree :smile: It's a good looking puppet in my opinion. Just too overdressed.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
[Shameless Commentary]*FatBlue eBay Puppet* Hey dudes....where's the par-tay?

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
Ropey, ropey, ropey...$45.00 - well, you get what you pay for!