The end and the beginning of Traveling Matt.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
OMG!!!! That's TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! *Is absolutely happy over that last chapter!* YES, I love it!!!

Did I say I loved it already!?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Wha ha ha!!! Totally awesome!! And hillarious!! Very great Fraggleforever!! :excited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, a great ending addition to your story FraggleForever. Just one thing that's bothering me though... At the beginning, when Uncle Matt comes back to FR, you based your story's events on what happened at the end of FR, even having the Fraggles travel down the new tunnel to Doc's home in Arizona. But at the end of the story when Gobo sets forth for Outer Space, you have him coming out through the familiar Fraggle-hole at the workshop and you have Doc and Sprocket there as well.
Like I said, just something that was bothering me. Other than that, a great story and we all look forward to your next.

Fraggleforever

Reaction score
Quite right Count, but I still had that Arizona apartment in mind for that part. It can get quite confusing to write when there are two fraggle holes. Just to be safe, the gang went down the singing tunnel, and Doc and Sprocket are in their new workshop, which is a apartment in Arizona.

Hope I cleared everything up.
And thanks again.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No problem. And thank you for a great story.

Convincing John

Reaction score
WOW! Awesome story! I love every bit of it! You should let Terry Angus know about this. Betcha he'd like it, too.

Gobo watching the Muppet Show...that is just too awesome! I loved the part where Large Marvin interrupts the wedding, wanting a piece of cake. Always thinking with his stomach, that Fraggle...
:smile::big_grin::excited:

Convincing John